back soon.

Ajey's P.O.V :
why was she crying? Oh god she made my whole shoulder wet. Lol I don't mind. But wait did she just call me ajju? And why did she say babe? Omg I've never seen this side in her does she yet like me? She's behaving weirdly today... Is she into me?

You- chalo ajey aajao we'll watch something in Netflix
Ajey- okay.
After a while you get tired and rest your head on Ajey's shoulder and you fell asleep
After a while ajey notices that and gets up and makes you feels warmer by wrapping a comforter around you while ajey was doing that your sleep was getting a little disturbed so while you were asleep ajey was wrapping a comforter as he reached near your shoulders to pull the comforter up you catch his hand ajey just stands there for a while and smiles let's his hand off yours you fell asleep till then. Ajey goes and sleeps near the beside couch in the living room.

It was Morning and you see ajey had left and he put a note for you on the refrigerator it said " yo! It's time for my flight I'm leaving and take care I'll be back soon". You took that note and put it in your diary. Next you went over to the kitchen and started making food and carried on with your work. You went to your office. ajey reached home. You both got busy and carried on with your works.