the rose 🥀

It was the next day and as you gave your adress to ajey he came to your apartment and started arranging all the stuff with you and you gave him a box to put in a shelf and you didn't realise that it consisted of your personal diary also. You gave that box to him and located a shelf for him gesturing him to put that stuff in that shelf. Ajey took that box and went where you said.

Ajey's PO.V :
As I was helping her with the box she told me a shelf to put in I did as she said. But as I lifted the box I felt that the box was really heavy so I thought to take the books 1 after 1. The books were neatly divided according to their genres. But after arranging all the books at the bottom I found a book called "thoughts" it was very different than the other ones so I thought to open and see what it was I opened it. The first page itself said don't open. But still the curious ajey inside me told to open so I did. At the 2nd page only I found a heading called " this guy ajey Nagar" now my curiousity and anxiety was on its peaks I started to read. It said. "This guy ajey is one of a kind... He's really famous but then he never actually said me that. He is really rich but he never showed it off sorta but still I love that guy but I don't know what goddamn thing is stopping me from doing that. Well I kinda feel he deserves much much better than me. But to be honest that guy's voice is super sexy. And bruh he's a really good kisser and those lips !! Omg what can I even say and when I was drunk that turned me on even more and I kissed him! Ugh why did I do that. But still you know I thought to tell him that I love him too but that thing which he did to me in his studio stopped me from doing this I never actually expected this from Ajey like I never knew this side of ajey. Well I guess it was meant to be like that. A messed up family and a messed up life wow". And it ended here I turned more pages but there was nothing really in that but at a middle page I saw a really dried up crushed rose which had a label "i love you Ajey" after seeing this my heart was really broken and I instantly started to curse myself for doing this...
After a while Akshaya interrupted mr by saying.

You- abbey kya dekh raha he? Chal u need to help me!!
Ajey- yeah yeah coming.

You guys completed all the arranging of the house and just sat in the hall all tired and exhausted.