the Fanfest

It was the fanfest today and the guy who said he'd show you the houses apologized and said he couldn't make it today. So you were free the whole day... You thought not to disturb ajey as he might be in the event so you just go the fanfest take a ticket and wait for Ajey's performance you were lucky and get a place in 2nd floor of the mall where you can see ajey properly.After seeing many performances you got really bored and thought to just go but then you heard this.

"Ladies and gentlemen now let's invite carryminatiiiiiii!!!!!!! "

You remembered that this was ajey's name and thought to stay. You see ajey on the stage and the crowd absolutely went crazy.

As soon as he said " to kaise he aap log" you couldn't bear the noise the crowd went crazy you had to close your ears. Next ajey started to perform he was doing a stand-up comedy you were really enjoying it and suddenly he said my favourite song is " stay a little longer " I guess nobody has heard it if anyone has heard please sing it. Nobody sang for the first minute.  Then ajey said okay I'll help and said this line.
"Need you now oh"
You loudly exclaimed "hold me closer"

Ajey shouted "yes ye sahi he kisne gaaya?? Kisne please raise your hand"
You shouted loudly so your voice was clear to ajey and the fanfest was held in a mall  so you shouted " ajey here"
Ajey started searching everywhere but couldn't find you but then you said in a higher tone " tu thodi der aur ther ja" now he finally saw you giggling on the 2 nd floor of the mall near the staircase ajey looked at your and smiled" the crowd started shouting "ae rupali " ajey finally ended his performance and got off the stage and went to the backstage and texted you "come meet me on the backstage" you replied "okay" and went there first the security didn't allow so you called ajey and said the security isn't allowing you so ajey immediately called the security and told to allow you. You came and hugged ajey and said masth performance tha.

Ajey - you made it more better.
You just smiled after this.
You- tho ho gaye khatam? Fanfest
Ajey- haan mera tho hogya abb me jaa sakta hu. Aur yoh didn't go on your house hunt?
You- nah that guy said he can't make it today so he'd do it tomorrow
Ajey- accha okay.. I'll help you?
You- No ajey. I don't wanna depend on anyone .
Ajey- depend tho me kar raha hu tujhpe.
You- kya?
Ajey-  aree yaar Akshaya I need your help
You- haan bolo
Ajey- see I'll help you arrange your house and you help me write a song? Please tere bohth acche lyrics hote he! And I can't figure out any song and that too it's a national competition for
Singers.. tho please? Matlab mene lyrics likhe he I want you to listen and make any corrections if they are there.
You- accha okay. Sure sure.