mera safar tho yahi tak he.

You left the place and went to sleep on your bed.

Ajey's P.O.V :

I don't know why she left after I asked her about Rohan... Did she not like it? Is she in love with Rohan? Did u hurt her... Ughh okay I need to stop I'm overthinking.

The next day you go to college and come home the college completed at 1 o clock as the college declared a half day.  You came home and you see your house was locked and you remember you had an extra keys of your house. But you forgot to  take it today... U call your parents they tell you that now they're very far and can't come home and tell you to go out with your friends or just wait in the neighborhood you tell okay and cut the call.

You had no mood to go chill with your friends so you call ajey.

You- hello Ajey free he?
Ajey- thoda busy hu par kya baat he?
You- yaar mera ghar locked he aur mere parents abb nahi aayenge and I'm really really tired. Kya karu me?
Ajey- mere ghar aaja? Mujhe kuch editing ka kaam he I'll do that and you sleep on my bed.
You- accha chalo theek he.

You reach ajey's home only ajey was there in his home everyone else was outside. You go to his studio where he was and put your bag on a chair.

You - hello
Ajey- hi, khatam ho gaya college?
You- haan isiliye tho aaye he yahan
Ajey- haan haan.
You- chalo me sone jaa rahi hu.
Ajey- theek he.

After a while ajey calls your name..

Ajey: Akshaya... So gayi kya?
You- haan.
You were awake but sleepy.
Ajey- mujhe bhi sona he... me bhi aa raha hu sone...

Ajey locks the door of his studio and comes onto the bed with you.
Ajey turned to the opposite direction of your face while sleeping. After a while he turns to your direction and slowly caressed your hair... and he came a little closer and kissed you on the side end of your lip you move away and whispered to him...

You- control yourself MR.Ajey nagar...
Ajey comes more forward and you leave the bed ajey pulls you back and forces himself on you.
You shout at ajey

You- ajey leave my hand your hurting me!!! Ajey! Leave!
Ajey  shouts at you in a high tone.
Ajey: Accha tum kare tho theek he? Hum kare tho galat?
You interrupt him by saying
You- Ajey leave my hand your hurting me now!!!
Ajey screams at you : Rehna he to Rahe varna kat le!!!
He leaves your hand by force and fell towards a table on the side of the bed

Ajey's face was blank now he realised what he did and he fell quiet .
You just take your things and leave his place

You call some of your friends and go to their house.