I love her and that's it.

It was Morning and you were having a heavy hangover but u managed to go to college but when you reached there u stayed there for a 4 hours and came home as the Hangover was killing you. You came and slept in your room for a proper 5 hours.
It was evening after you woke up and you freshened up and started to do your work.

: Ajey's side :

Ajey reached his home but was kinda shocked as you kissed him last night but then he went to sleep. The next day he went to yash and told what happened.

Yash: what! Maybe she was drunk.chodd de yaar.. don't take too much stress.
Ajey: but she's my half girlfriend!
Yash: come into your senses half girlfriend matlab dost ze zyaada bofriend se kaafi kam!
Ajey just left the room blank faced.

Next day your friend Rohan came from London and your family hosted a very big party for welcoming him.
Ajey came there and you came downstairs.

Ajey P.O.V :
She looked like a queen in that dress as if a queen is coming downstairs I was totally amused seeing her.

You came down and took ajey to him to the garden where the party was going on and you called your father to introduce Ajey to him

You- Dad this is Ajey my really close friend.
Your dad- hi Ajey.
Ajey- hi Uncle nice meeting you.
Your Dad- same so what do you do? What's your full name?
Ajey- Uncle myself Ajey Nagar, I'm a youtuber.
Your Dad- oh good good

While speaking Rohan comes and interrupts you.

Rohan- Akshaya where were you? Come here. He come and takes you.
You go there hug him.  He gifts you a diamond Necklace it was really beautiful. You thank him and go to Ajey. He was sitting on a table drinking some water.

You-  aree ajey aao na!!
Ajey- Akshaya I'll leave. I'm feeling insecure here. Akshaya me kitna bhi try karlu na... Tumhari ye rich,posh duniya me fit nahi ho sakta...
You- aree yaar shut up na kya bakwaas kar raha he?
Ajey- chodo yaar I'm going I can't stay here.
You- Are you fucking crazy? You too are on the same financial status isn't it? So shut up and ajey sunn ye sab meri duniya he par ye sab me nahi hu na...

Ajey just leaves the place.

The next day you go to Ajey's place and go to his room.
You- ajey? Kaha ho?
Ajey- yahi par hoon come up the terrace
You- okay coming

You go to the terrace and sit beside ajey...

Ajey- Akshaya?
You- haan
Ajey- kya lagte kya Rohan tumhara?
You- he's my cousin Rohan Chandak bas cousin he yaar.
Ajey- Accha okay.

You get really tired and leave the place and tell ajey that you're tired and was going to sleep.