Gamer girl

It was Morning and you got freshed and went downstairs you had your breakfast and started watching T.V

As you were watching T.V your dad came to and asked if you wanted to see the new city... You said okay and your dad told you to get ready...

After everyone got ready suddenly your dad gets a phone call from his office and apologises that he had an urgent work and he couldn't make it today. You were a bit sad but then you said it's alright and started to watch T.V.. after sometime your mom tells you that she had some work and is going out. Now you were home alone watching Netflix after sometime you hear a knock on your main door you went to see through the peep whole it was ajey you let him in and you both start watching T.V you were watching dark in Netflix... After some time ajey says...

Ajey - yaar ye dekh kar mera dimaag ka bhosda ban gaya chalo bahar chale bahar ghoom te he chal...  Yaar I wanna show you the city par even if I step out a huge crowd is gonna gather...

You- aree baba it's okay na! Accha chalo you are a youtuber right? Show me your videos...
Ajey- nahi it's okay... Chodd do... Kyu...
You- aree dikhao dikhao...
Ajey- you're gonna regret it... Honestly speaking.. 
You- fine fine dikhao..

You switch to youtube on the T.V and he shows you some videos from his main channel "Carryminati" you found them really funny and you were laughing throughout the video... Ajey was just seeing you laugh he was just staring at you as if you were his everything at that moment...
Next you found "carryislive" he didn't want to show you that channel but you forced him... Then you found a video of his gameplay of "getting over it" you said him

You- areee tu games khelta he? Omg mujhe pata hi nahi tha...
Ajey- aree you don't know I love games I've played all of the games present in India.
You- oh wow okay let me see this video of you playing "getting over it"
Ajey- nah please not infront of me..
You- aree kya ho jayega?
Ajey- ufff abb teri marzi...

As soon as you clicked onto that video it was filled with words like bhen**od, hatt teri ma ka.. etc. You were laughing like hell as you had played that game before and understood that frustration.

Ajey- okay so as you know me now chalo show me your games ka collection.
You- yeah chalo come with me...
Ajey followed you and you took him to a floor where it was totally filled with games the whole floore had games the wallpaper every single detail was very much related to a gaming theme.. 

Ajey- aree wow yaar this is so good!!!
You- oh c'mon!! Go open that cupboard doors.
Ajey went forward and opened that there was a very huge collection of games even the ones which weren't released in India.
Ajey- aree yaar these games did not even release how come you have them? And OH MY FUCKING GOD! Ps5!!!!  Bruhh!! How come you have it?
You- actually ajey my dad's close friend gets all the games even before they are released so I usually get them...
Ajey- ohh wow! Lucky person.