First day, first task

-Meliodas POV-

"Yeah, a problem?" I asked.

"No, I just don't believe you are able to." King said.

"Wait and see." I said and then walked to my next lesson. I have already skipped one, so this will be my second.

I walked in the class when the teacher was teaching.

"You are late. What's your name new student?" The teacher asked.

"Melias." I said.

"Go and sit in the corner beside Elizabeth. Elizabeth, rise your hand." The teacher said. The same girl before rise her hand and I walked to sit beside her.

"This is your new seats for the rest of the school year." The teacher said. Everyone was silent as the teacher started teaching. I just sat down, looking out the window.

When the lesson was over, it was break in 10 minutes. I walked out of the classroom to see all the sins waiting for something.

"Hey, Melias!" Ban said. I walked over.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We was waiting for you." Diane said.

"We will give you your mark now." King said.

"And?" I asked.

"What animal?" Merlin asked.

"Dragon." I said. Gowther nodded and took out a marker. Like the pen marker.

"Are you serious? You will just draw with a normal marker?" I asked.

"Problem?" Merlin asked.

"No. Just do it." I said and pulled up my sweater sleeve. Letting him draw the dragon on my upper arm.

"Anyways. Have you heard Meliodas have started the school today?" Escanor asked.

"Like, demon prince Meliodas?" Merlin asked. Escanor nodded.

"How do you think he is?" Escanor asked.

"Trouble." King said.

"He could be nice." Diane said.

"I don't know, boring?" Ban said.

"What do you think Melias?" Diane asked.

"I don't care what people think." I said. Then Gowther was done. I didn't even look at the drawing before I pulled down my sweater sleeve.

"I will go to class." I said and walked away.

"What's up with him?" I heard King ask before I was in  the classroom. I sat down at my desk and pulled up my legs on the desk.

"Sir Melias? What are you doing here?" Elizabeth asked. She was erasing the white board.

"Just don't feel for doing anything." I said. She nodded and walked over to her seat beside my.

"Have you heard about prince Meliodas attending to school?" She asked.

"Yeah, seems like it is on everyone's mind." I said as leaning back in the chair. Making it stand on the back legs and not on all the four.

"How do you think he will be?" She asked.

"I don't care." I said.

"What make you say that? What if he is kind." She said.

"No, 'he' is not." I said.

"How do you know? Have you meet him before?" She asked. Counts every time I have seen myself in the reflections?

"Yes. I have." I said.

"I think he will be kind." Elizabeth said.

"Nah, don't have high hopes. 'He' won't care." I said.

"I-if you say so." She said. Then the teacher come in and started the lesson.

When it was lunch. I walked to the lunch room and got my lunch. I sat down at a table and waited for the perfect opportunity. I looked around and when I saw someone look away. I throw some food in his hair. He thought it was someone else who did it to that person, who did it to the next and so it continued. Soon, it was a food war.

Then the sins come and sat down at my table.

"You did it." Ban said.

"Yeah." I said and leaned back. I eat up and then just walked away.

"Where are you going?" King asked.

"Like I said. I didn't come here to make friends." I said and walked away to the classroom.

I walked to the classroom to see Elizabeth sit at her desk alone, eating. I walked to my and took my feet on my desk.

"Yo." I said.

"Hello?" She said.

"Don't you want to sit with your friends?" She asked.

"I have said this many times. I didn't come here to make friends." I said.

"Then why?" She asked.

"Because I was told to." I said. She nodded and continued eating. The rest day was three lessons and and many talks about me coming to the school today. But no one have seen me, says them.

I wonder when everyone will figure out it was me. I mean, it isn't that strange. I come the exact same time as I would and am the only one.

When the day was over, I walked home to be meet with Zeldris and my mother.

"Hey." Zeldris spoke.

"Hello Meliodas, Welcome back." Mother said.

"Yo." I said.

"How was it? Your first school day?" Mother asked.

"Nothing special." I said and walked past them.

"It can't be that bad." Zeldris spoke.

"It wasn't anything special. Everyone talking about me, that's it." I said and walked up to my room.

"Okay then." I heard Zeldris say before I walked in my room.

I laid down in my bed and started thinking of my day. Meet the sins. Meet Elizabeth. Denying the sins. Denying Elizab- wait, why did I even talk to her? She didn't ask anything or say hi before I did. I guess I was just tired.