Abuse

-Meliodas POV-

I stood in front of my father that held in a empty beer bottle in his hand.

"You took your time!" He said harsh.

"S-sorry." I said.

"Well, be faster you good for nothing bitch!" He said angrily and hit my head with the bear bottle so that it shattered into over 50 pieces.

"Get ready! We will go in two hours!" Father said. Where? Go where?

"Sorry, w-where w-will we-" I was cut off by a puch in my stomach, so hard that I spotted out blood.

"Clean all this up too you slut!" Father said.

"Y-yes f-farher." I said, nearly not being able to speak. Then I whipped away the blood on my chin with my slave and started cleaning, but was disturbed by a kick in my stomach.

"Not now! Get ready now! You will wear that costume in your room! Go now!" He yelled at me. I quickly nodded and walked out of his room.

I just saw the butlers and maids stand beside each other like they was trying to cover something.

"A-are you okay prince Meliodas?" One of the maids asked.

"I-I am f-fine, thank y-you." I said and continued walk, but I could only take one step before she spoke again.

"I will help you with the blood." She said and walked up to me and carefully pushed me towards my room.

"T-thank you." I said and walked inside. Then I sat down on the bed while the maid walked to get some water and a towel. Bandages too.

When she had everything, she come back and stood in front of me. Then she started to pick away glass shatters that was still in my messy hair and at my hair bottom. She did it with a comb.

Then she took a wet towel and started to wipe away blood from the hair bottom.

"Thank you for helping me." I whispered.

"It's okay, prince Meliodas." She said.

"You don't need to address me with prince if we are not in public or near father, you know." I said.

"S-sorry." She said and I could swear her cheeks was red.

"You don't need to say sorry either." I said and then it was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said while the maid continued to wash away the blood. The sins and Elizabeth, except Merlin walked inside.

"Are you okay Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm fine." I said and did my best smile I could, but it was a bit hard because of all the pain I felt.

"We saw it. You don't need to hide it." King said.

"Oh." I said and looked down at the ground.

"You know, you wasn't supposed to see any of that." I said.

"You know that is abuse, right? You should call the police!" Diane said.

"I can't." I said.

"Why not?" Gowther asked.

"Who do you think they would believe? Me or the king?" I asked.

"King." Everyone said at the same time.

"Then what can we do?" Escanor asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"We can't do anything. He has all the power. Even if the police believed us, he has the money to buy himself out of there immediately." I said. They nodded. Then the maid was done with my head and started to wipe away the blood on my chin with the towel.

"Done." She said after some seconds.

"Thank you...?" I said.

"Zeneri." She said with a small blush.

"Thank you Zeneri." I said with a small smile.

"Have a good day prince Meliodas." Zeneri said and walked out of the room. Closing the door after herself. The others walked to sit beside me in the bed. Ban and Elizabeth sitting beside me while the other's sat on the other side of them.

"How's your stomach?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm fine, really." I said. Ban suddenly poked my stomach and I was about to throw up blood again, but held it down.

"See? I'm... fine." I said with a hand over my stomach. It was a bit hard to talk and even breathe. I think I have a broken ribbon or two. The hand making the ribbons not to move too much.

"You sure don't look fine." King said.

"I'm fine." I said. Suddenly, Merlin walked in the room.

"What's up? What happened?" Merlin asked.

"Captain's getting abused." Gowther said.

"What? You need to tell the police." Merlin said.

"I can't." I said while looking down at the ground.

"Anyway, what's that costume? And why do you have two closets?" Ban asked, trying to change the subject. He really was good reading the atmosphere.

"I have no idea why I have two. One of them is even full of girl clothes, so it's not like I could use it." I said.

"Could we look?" Diane asked. She really loved fashion.

"Yeah, maybe I get some new ideas." King said. He likes it too? I guess be does.

"Sure, look away." I said and they got up from the bed. Everyone did and I laid down to not over use my too much. Everyone had their backs towards me and looked through my clothes and the girl clothes.

I looked up to the ceiling while they looked. Suddenly, my head was lifter up on someone's lap. It was Elizabeth. My face become red.

"You tell us if it is something more bothering you, right?" She asked. I slowly nodded and closed my eyes. It was so soft in her lap. I know that sound weird, but I don't care.

All I want right now is to feel loved. Carefully, she touched my cheeks and rubbed her thumbs in circles. It was so relaxing.

"Captain? You gonna ask her out soon or what?" I hear Ban's voice. I shoot up and my stomach started to hurt.

"Ow." I growled and hissed.

"Meliodas? Are you okay?" Elizabeth asked. All the sins ran to me immediately.

"Captain, you should go to hospital with that." Escanor said. The others nodded.

"I will be fine. I promise." I said.

"If you say so, but one more sign of you being too hurt, we will send you to the hospital." Diane said seriously. Everyone looked a bit shocked.

"Wait, that come out wrong! We will make you go to hospital! No, no, no! We will take you to the hospital! Not beat you up! That was not the way I-" Diane was cut off by us all laughing or giggling.

"We understand." I said. Then she started laughing too.

"Hey, what's this?" Ban asked and held up my costume.

"Oh, shit, I forgot I need to get that on before father calls me again!" I said and ran up to him, snatching it away from him and run in my own bathroom.

Then I dressed myself in it. After that, I walked out to see Elizabeth's face turn red and the others look a bit shocked.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"N-no, y-you just look really good in that." King said.

"Yeah, but it's not as comfortable as normal clothes." I said and walked to sit beside Elizabeth again.

"Meliodas!" Father yelled.

"Don't follow me this time!" I said and walked out of the room.