Odd Package

James POV / / / ///

        These new kids were pretty cool as regular students but it was obvious how fake their acts were. Aleks seemed to enjoy their company, it was as if he'd already forgotten about yesterday. I made a mental note in my head to look up GoldenBlackHawk and Kootra's channels after school today while I watched them shove around my friends and giggle like idiots.  I smirked at one of their jokes and shook my head, it was amazing how funny they were for a pair of killers.  I took another bite of my cardboard 'pizza' from the lunch line and stared down Aleks.  My cheeks went ablaze.  Aleks was already staring at me! Oh my God! He never does this, that cute little shit normally brushes me off and avoids eye contact.  He was even blushing, oh man I really wanna hug him right now. "What?!" Aleks snapped at me after regaining his composure.  Damn. "Nothing," I said innocently whilst leaning forward, "Just thinkin' about how cute you are." I whispered it right in his ear.  Aleks exploded next to me and I laughed my ass off, He's too fuckin' adorable.  Resting my hand on my chin I kept observing the group silently but  I was mainly watching Aleks, as usual.

He never understands why I'm so in love with him... Or maybe it's more like he doesn't fully know how much I like him. I could feel my eyelids gaining weight by the second and put my head down, a nap doesn't sound too bad right now and maybe I can dream of Aleksandr.  Smiling I fell asleep while listening to the rowdy background noises of the school cafeteria.  

Aleks POV / / / ///

James is such an ass, he seriously doesn't get how much he affects me. When he whispered in my ear I caught whiffs of his fruity scent and my legs turned to Jell-O. Feeling my blush creep up on me again I shook off the thought and looked at the cheeky guy.  Awww--. What?! No, not 'Awww', he isn't cute and I can't like him anyways. I face palmed hard but looked at him again.  He was snoring lightly and was totally zonked out with his mouth hanging open. The guys around us were completely unaware of the sweet sight they were missing.  He looked so peaceful sleeping there even though the tables were dirty and hard and the kids were screaming louder than ever before today. How inviting, his face and sloppy posture made me want to slink over there and snuggle with him. My tiny smile fell from my face at the thought.  I'm just a nerd, even if James was serious, his admirers would have my head for sure. Though, there was already someone who wanted me dead and he was sitting beside me. I rolled my eyes over to Kevin and scowled hard, hiding my face underneath my unkempt bangs even more.  After school he was probably going to kill me, after all, he did say something about 'work hours'. Kevin saw me from his peripherals almost immediately and looked my way, to be honest, it startled me.  "Hm? Somethin' on my face?" He asked cheerily.  I shook my head 'no' and decided to ignore his glower and look at Jordan.  The guy looked nearly harmless but he seemed to be giving Kevin the orders and Kevin was afraid of being 'suspended'.  Suspension from killing people? Who wouldn't want to stop being a murderer if they got the chance? Something weird was going on here, I still couldn't comprehend what this Murder group was doing at my dinky school in Colorado. Yeah, they killed a rapist/pedophile who didn't deserve to live but... in a classroom?! There are way better, cleaner, and neater ways you can kill some-- I felt sick when I realized what direction my thoughts were going.  I stood up to go to the restroom and relax for a bit but soon felt even more nauseous when Kevin grabbed my hand, nearly snapping my wrist.  His expression was hidden from the surrounding people and was directed only at me, snake-like and full of malice, he glared up at me before asking normally, "Where are you going?" I felt chills wrack my body and noticed perspiration gathering on my forehead, my gut told me going alone was going to be dangerous. "To the bathroom-- with James." I wrenched my wrist out of his inhuman grasp and shook the sleeping boy awake.  
With my back facing the friends behind me I let all the panic from the previous moment show in my expression, "BATHROOM. NOW." I said and he instantly sobered up from his groggy state.