chapter 10

The events of the day left Blossom unable to concentrate.

Why are they back?

Where were they?

What happened to them?

How on earth became Brick such a hot- wait what am I thinking!

Then her phone gladly interrupted her thoughts. The contact sweetheart left a text message:

'Hey Baby do you want to go the party that the new DJ is hosting it's invitation only and I got one'

That sounded tempting as ever but she had work to finish. For the whole weekend.

'Sorry bae the principal gave me a bunch of work maybe next time'

He seemed disappointed as he didn't reply her. No empathetic words, no cheering. Nothing. She laughed quietly at herself to even think of it. It was her fault that, he turned into this so the girl didn't deserve any sweet gestures. Then an image of Brick popped into her head, with that her concentration was completely gone. Frustrated and flustered by the image of him she ruffled her hair.

'Get out of my head!!'

Buttercup was peacefully sleeping as as loud 'get out of my head' ripped her out of her sweet dreams.

'Oi mighty leader stop fantasizing dirty shit about your enemy!'

At this point Blossom was as red as her hair. Because of her sisters angry comment she got the rest of Brick in her head, mostly his built physique.

'I did not think think of anything like that and what did I say about cussing after nine in the evening!'

'Whatever!'

She was definitely thinking dirty

Buttercup thought as she slowly drifted into a soon to be spicy dream. She was at the pool and the sun had just awoken from her sleep. Then the water suddenly moved and out of the climbed Butch. Dripping wet from the water.

That left the drops highlighting his chiseled physique. They were flowing his defined lines. The golden morning sun made his pale skin shine. Using his hands he slighted his black hair back. His green eyes were half lidded.

He was seen in short swimming trunks. The boy walked towards her, his shoulders laid back and a grin on his all too kissable lips. Before she could catch more of her imagination Buttercup was interrupted by her alarm clock. The shrill sirens made it impossible to think back.

'For fucks sake I'm up you fucking piece of shit!'

Another alarm clock was broken by Buttercups morning anger. She slowly crawled out of her cozy heaven called bed. While the teenager was struggling to do the one thing her sisters were absolute masterminds at, doing hair, the events of last night crept into her head while a deep blush wandered up her cheeks.

She slapped herself three times but it was no use. That steamy dream of hers definitely happened, because she remembered it pretty accurately.

After hitting her head on the table she got dressed. Tracksuit, sneakers and a beanie. She was good to go. To her surprise Bubbles was sitting at the table .

'Hey Bubbles when did you arrive yesterday, I'm pretty sure it was after midnight.'

The blonde flinched at her sisters groggily voice, and looked up to see her munching on a protein bar.

'Nah I went home at around 10 pm I think that you just heard the windows.'

Still unsure of her statement she looked at her trying to find anything suspicious but failed. The poor girl didn't even know that something like a concealer existed. Bubbles on the other hand was relieved that her skills were convincing.