𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆.

That charming but perverted personality had been wandering y/n's mind often. After that day she never woke up not thinking about him.

"Nononononopleaseplease." She tries to fade away the memory of the man.

"Fuck! The effect this man has on me is unbelievable!" Y/N never had a crush before so she has no idea what the fuck is going on with her.

"I'll study." She mumbles her way to her desk and switches on her laptop.

She googles, "Man with charming looks and perverted personality and wide shoulders with perfect body points is roaming ar-"

She stops typing and bangs her head on her desk. All of her pens and erasers bounce up slightly. Why is this happening to her.

She shakes it off and switches off her laptop to remove her books.

Almost a week passed by like that. She had gotten free days from her part times since she had fallen sick quite many times because of stress.

This week the only place y/n wanted to go to was the coffee shop expecting to see the same person again. She doesn't want to admit it.

Tying her apron to her waist she looks around the empty café and sighs, "Finally, a quiet-"

"Where were you last week?" She hears a familiar voice.

"Fuck! Its that guy!" She curses him out under her breath.

"Hm?" He asks.

"Uhh...sick, What would you like." She looks at him straight in the eye.

He nods and licks his lips, "Espresso."

'No other side?'Y/N nods her head sideways thinking.

"That would be-"

"What made you sick?" He cuts her off.

It was him. "Oh nothing, college stress." She answers, "Name?"

"Da- Nevermind, Jung hoseok." He says.

Y/N raises her eyebrows at his retry on getting her to call him daddy.

Hoseok pays for his coffee and waits at the counter. Y/N expected him to take a seat so she mumbles on her way, "I guess not perverted suddenly."

Hoseok lightly hears what she said but ignores it.

"I wanted to see you everyday y/n~" Hoseok says.

Y/N ignores him as she makes him his espresso he asked for.

Espresso is made using hot water. Not a good time for y/n. Conscious about her surroundings y/n didn't may much attention to what she was doing. Instead she was paying attention to hoseok who was leaning on the counter with his hands supporting his jaw.

He basically was looking at her with heart eyes without realizing.

While she got to the hot water part her, attention went towards hoseok hopping over from the counter coming towards her. In a hurry to quickly finish it and get over with it dumbass y/n spilt hot water on her middle finger and index finger making her let out a loud cry of pain. Luckily she pulled away before more damage was caused on her right hand.

Hoseok was quick to act. He came over to her in a flash and couldn't think of anything else other than put her finger in his mouth. He licked his fingers as y/n calmed down a little from the cool sensation on her first degree burn.

She restlessly jogs to subside the pain even more as what hoseok was doing was kind of help her.

Amongst all of this they both hadn't noticed Ophelia standing there squealing in excitement.

He comes over behind y/n and places her in front of the sink turning it on to cold water as y/n's eyes and brain were completely shut from the pain. She's never experienced a burn like that. Well as for what hoseok was doing...

He dips her fingers in cold water, "Does it feel better?"

Someone would miss understand if they saw and heard what was going on.

"Y-Yeah!" She breathed out.

After a few minutes of dipping, y/n calms down completely to take in the situation and the position they were in. She looks back to Hoseok whose holding her hand and his other hand on her waist. Her ass was directly on his cock. What a sexual position. Hoseok too looks down at her almost attaching his lips to hers before she pushed him away making him fall into deep embarrassment.

"Was he licking y/n's cum off!" Ophelia excitedly squeals.

"No!" Y/N shouts back to her, "Y-Your espresso is here. You can take it!" She hides her face and runs away while hoseok stood there as his face turned into a light pink color.

No matter how much of a dominant he was trying to be, Jung Hoseok still was fluttered by y/n. Earlier his only intention was to get with a beauty like y/n but now its something else. He wants to make y/n his. He wants to love y/n and pleasure her. But will y/n be ready for such a thing?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.