𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘀

Y/N slept in for the first time as she was awake till 4 in the morning confusing herself of hoseoks action. She just couldn't get over the man.

She runs out of her apartment adjusting her shoes slamming the door behind her, "Stupid j-hope! More like j-(gofuckyourself)!"

He stomps our running as fast as her crocs let her go. Finally arriving at the college she realized she could have taken her time since it was just 12:55...
Y/N...

She uses the support of the wall as she pants heavily. She noticed suzy walking towards her. "Hey suzy!" Y/N says as she slides down the wall to sit cross legged on the floor.

"Hey y/n." Suzy takes a seat beside her.

"Where oph?" Y/N asks her.

"Her normal. She's at her parents today."

"Its one of those days?" Y/N as her face drops.

"Yep!" Suzy sighs, "Also...About that Hoseok guy."

Y/N blushes as she stutters, "W-What about him?"

"Are you sure you want to go along with him?"

Y/n's eyes widen. She never thought wether she wanted to be with him. He was just always there, "Actually...I might. Well only if he sparks something between us."

"Then thats good!" Suzy gives y/n a warm smile before getting up to walk to her class, "Just wanted to make sure that you weren't going along because if what Ophelia said!"

Y/N giggles as she too makes her way to her first session. Of course, during her whole session she was thinking about Hobi. Not even in one if her 3 classes she had ever not payed attention but because of this little crush she has her whole life has been flipped over completely. Will she let Hoseok make another move on her?

"Finally!" Y/N sighs as she runs towards Suzy.

"How was-"

Suzy gets cut off by the sound of a horn honking. A white sports car loooking vehicle pulls over in front of y/n. She moved away thinking it was for someone else but when she saw the person who came out of the car she felt her face become hot.

"Jung hoseok." Her breath hitches.

As hoseok approaches her every woman around y/n and suzy give them looks and talk about them making y/n anxious. She never liked when anyone talked about her.

"Hey y/n." Hope brings his hand forwards, "I'll drop you o-"

"Can you just leave?" Y/N says rather harshly startling Hoseok.

"W-What?"

"Just leave." She says as she holding onto suzy's hand and walks away as hoseok stood there phased from what just happened.

"Not good..." he said getting back into his car. The whole ride back to his place was anxiety filled. Hoseok had no idea why y/n was being that way, "was it because of the sudden kiss? Or accidentally putting my hand on her thigh? Is she a virgin? Was that her....first...No!"

"I'm jung hoseok." He says as he gets out from the car walking casually to his front door, "That bitch really had to embarrass me huh?"

He stops, "Ugh! She's making me go crazy!" He says as he hops back to his car and speeds away.

"Y/N? Why did he come?" Suzy asked y/n.

"Because...yesterday..."

"You fucked?" Suzy says so casually pulling out a cigarette.

"No! But..I had my first..."

"First?"

"K-Kiss.."

Suzy dropped her cigarette. "WHAT?" Her voice cracks, "y/n! You said you wanted it to be someone you loved!"

"I know." Y/N frowns looking at her watch, "Fuck! I'm late. Sorry suzy gotta dip! Ophelia's gonna be pissed!" She says as she runs off to the bus station.

Suzy just shrugs and gets up walking her own way.

Quickly waddling up the staircase, y/n spots hoseok standing near the staff changing room.

"How'd you get in here!" She questioned hoseok panting heavily.

"To ask you why you didn't let me drive you. Was it because of yesterday?" He says walking towards y/n licking his lips.

Fuck he's gonna do something. A second first with him! Y/N thinks.

"Why did you have yo embarrass me like that?" He said. Y/N didn't reply since she didn't want to talk about her anxiety, "Tell me." Hoseok holds onto y/n's waist as she breathes in sharply.

"B-Because..." She froze when she felt Hoseok's hand graze her pussy slightly a few times.

"Because?" He smirks.

"BecauseIhadMyFirstWithYOU!" She spills out as Hoseok's grip tightened.

"Oh so it was you first kiss?" He cockily questions her making her annoyed.

"Y-Yes."

"Y/N. I'd love to be your first for many things. Or specifically," he stops talking. Y/N was so lost in his words, Hoseok decided to take advantage of y/n's absent mindedness and slip his hands in her sweats.

"H-Hoseok!" She yelps.

"Shhh..." He points to one of the shower rooms, "Your friend is in there."

Y/N wanted him to continue. But a part of her was scared and afriad. One wrong move and her life is over. The more careless she becomes with such stuff, the more danger it can cause her. Y/N who never had interest in intercourse suddenly wants it with someone. Specifically speaking...Hoseok.