𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

Y/N jolts up from her bed, "No! I've always been late like this since hoseok!" She slips on her sneakers and puts on a sky blue skirt with a loose grey hoodie not thinking much about her style.

"I don't want to get fired from Valentinooo!" She says in a high tone as she slips down the staircase landing on her ass, "Fuck that's gonna bruise."

She gets up on her feet dusting off her bottom. She continues on her marathon to her workplace. Y/N can't afford to take the bus often.

Obviously she arrived there and was 2 minutes early. With a deep sigh she enters the shop to have namjoon run to her, "Y/N!" He says hugging her.

"Why the sudden skin-ship?" She says putting her hand on his chest.

"Oh no reason..." He says looking down, "Actually, He's coming today! Jung hoseok!"

When he said Hoseok's name, his name echoed in y/n's brain. Jung hoseok hoseok hoseok hoseok ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ʰᵒˢᵉᵏᵏ....

"WHAT?" Y/N's voice cracks, "J-Jung Hoseok?"

"Yeah. Remember i told you?"

"Told me what!"

"Chill." He backs away, "We had a vvip person coming? It was jung hoseok."

"Fuck!" Y/N stomps away.

"She must be on her period..." Namjoon awkwardly says going back to his position.

"Ugh!" Y/N slams her locker, "How am I supposed to face him after what happened?" She whines.

"What happened?" Her manager asked startling y/n.

"N-Nothing!" Y/N blushes as she fixes her clothes, "I need to get to work ma'am."

Her manager just watches her continuously as y/n walks into the restrooms and not the entry to the shop.

With a deep sigh she comes to her position tapping her feet in anxiety and biting her lips. Junghoseokjunghoseokjunghoseokjunghoseok is all that is going on in y/n'a mind.

How would you feel seeing someone who finger fucked you out of the blue?

The time passed by very slowly. Y/N kept checking the time for it to magically become 2:00pm so she can finally have the rest of the day off since its a Saturday.

She decided to take a deep breath after she convinced herself that Hobi would just be late. For her it had been 5 hours since she started her shift...except it had just been 23 minutes.

Just after y/n calmed herself down, a man comes in as namjoon runs towards the door to keep it open for the man to enter.

"Mr. Hoseok!" Namjoon greets hobi.

"No no! Its okay! I'll help myself enter" He gives namjoon a warm smile.

Namjoon nods and goes back to his position watching Hoseok with leaking enthusiasm.

Every other employee runs towards him asking him to check their item out, well as for y/n...Her legs go weak. She couldn't stand straight and had to take support of the wall. When she saw hoseok enter, she almost had the urge to run to him and jump into his arms, another thing she wanted to do is stab him with a nearby box cutter.

As hoseok walks around observing all the items, his eyes get laid on his item, y/n.

He raises one eyebrow as he feels relieved seeing y/n for the first time since that day. He smirks as he makes his way towards y/n.

Y/N who was being observant closely by Namjoon and Hoseok both, was herself not in a good state. She stood there foolishly playing with her hands. Namjoon noticed y/n's anxious state and quickly hopped over in front of her making Hoseok stop in his way.

Hoseok makes a questioning look on his face as he suspects something between y/n and namjoon.

She had a boyfriend? I mean if she would then wouldn't she tell me before I did anything to her?

"What?" Hoseok questions Namjoon.

"Uhh...Y/N cannot speak right now...her...her..." Namjoon stops to think for a moment, "Her voice is gone! Yes! So instea-"

"Really y/n?" Hoseok peaks his head out from in front of Namjoon to get a good look at y/n whose hiding her face in Namjoon's back. That move obviously got Hoseok pissed.

"Y/N." Hoseok says grabbing y/n's wrist, "Come with me." He pulls y/n out of the store and to a restroom.

Y/N is forced to expose her completely red painted face to Hoseok. But hoseok doesn't give a shit about that, he was just concerned about Namjoon and y/n's relationship.

"Was he your boyfriend?"

The blush fades off y/n's face as if it was just a little mark. "What! Namjoon? My boyfriend?" Y/N scoffs.

"I'm serious y/n." Hoseok moves from her wrist to interlock his fingers with hers.

"No. He's not my boyfriend." Y/N confessed.

Hoseok suddenly has a expression of greed on him, "Oh! So he isn't right?"

"Yeah, an out of all places why'd you bring me in a toilet?" She says looking around in the cramped area.

Hoseok suddenly locks the door, "So if you don't have a boyfriend...Would it been alright to do..." His hand snakes up her arm to her collarbone, "This...?"

Y/N's breath hitches when she feels hoseok's free arm grip her thigh pulling her closer and closer. The only thing y/n was able to do was shut her eyes closed. But that's not gonna stop hoseok who wants his right on his woman.

"How about this?" He moves y/n face aside exposing her neck. Hoseok almost drools as he admired her unmarked neck. Her first...

Y/N feels Hoseok's hot breath on her neck. He holds onto the nape of her neck as he gives kitten licks on her neck. Y/N couldn't help but slightly moan as he starts to suck directly on her sweet spot which she hadn't discovered herself. He bites her neck making her hiss from the slight pain before Hoseok soothes it by giving it a long wet lick. Y/N's sounds serenaded Hoseok's ears instantly turning him on.

Slowly unbuttoning her shirt, Hoseok takes the chance to slowly move down as he unbuttoned each button. He stops when he reached her breath. Y/N was so into this she didn't...or couldn't think about the 'consequences' that she was afraid of. She just wanted hoseok to be her first. At this point she gave no shit wether Hobi actually liked her or not.

As she was deep in her thoughts, Hoseok unbuckled her bra letting it fall down on to his hands. Hobi once again takes a moment to admire a half naked y/n.

Suddenly realizing her boobs were out free, y/n covered her upper body with her hands. Hoseok comes up to make eye contact with her, "Don't want to be the only one shirtless? Okay." He says unbuttoning his shirt with one hand as y/n watches his every move.

He pulls off his loose shirt showing off his toned abs. Y/N was left staring at his figure. Fuck thats hot. She thought.

"Do you trust me?" Hoseok asks y/n.

"Yes. I trust you."