𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 |𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹|

Y/N wakes up in her bedroom in clothes she doesn't remember wearing.

"Fuck!" She says as she completely recalled exactly what happened yesterday. Also realizing Hobi saw her completely naked twice! And was the first man to ever step foot in her house.

She wanted to tell someone about this, she wanted to express her happiness in finally loosing her virginity the only people she could have thought of calling were Suzy and Ophelia.

"I lost my virginity." Just these four words that y/n sent 3 minutes ago had suzy and Ophelia both banging on her door. "Open the door!" They both shout.

Y/N quickly opened the door as suzy and Ophelia both fall inside the house.

Before y/n got to ask if they were alright, both of them stood upright and asked, "Who? When? Where?"

Y/N directly says, "Jung Hoseok, Yesterday and in the restroom."

"Wait that dude?" Suzy comes forward, "Since that~?"

"Yes. Since that."

"Since what!" Confused Ophelia says.

"Oph. Sit down. You've missed a-lot." Y/N and Suzy say putting their hand on ophelia's shoulder.

"Hmmm...So that is what happened?" Ophelia says crossing her legs, "Typical love story."

"What! Does a love story introduce the guy as a pervert?" Y/N exclaimed.

"I mean, there were exciting parts to it y/n. Besides you've got a date today." Ophelia says as suzy nods her head beside her.

The group of three just sat still quietly.

"Y/N..."

"Hm?" Y/N looks up at Ophelia.

"What. Are. You. Going. To. Wear?" She says taking pauses.

"Oh my usua-"

"I knew it!" They grab y/n's wrist taking her into her room.

Lets keep the changing part a secret...A lot happened during choosing what to make y/n wear.

"Does she have any idea of what her so called boyfriend is planning for her?" Suzy asked Ophelia as they lean over her dining table waiting for Y/N to wear what they have prepared for her.

She walks out awkwardly wearing a short dark green dress pulling down the skirt a little, "Uhhh...This is cute and all but it's uncomfortable." Y/N says.

Both of their jaws are left open. "Bitch!" Ophelia shouts at her, "You never dressed up properly because you were THAT PRETTY?"

Suzy and y/n giggle at Ophelia loosing her mind over y/n's surprising beauty.

"Okay you're ready." Suzy says as y/n puts on black heels.

"Oh wait!" Y/N says.

"What now..." Ophelia says frustrated.

"I was supposed to recieve a ca-"

Y/N's phone starts to ring. "Hold on." She picks up her phone and reads out the name, "To be boyfriend?" She looks over at suzy and ophelia loosing it.

She picks up the phone and says, "H-Hello?"

"Hey~ I'm down. Waiting for you." Hoseok says cheerfully.

"Ok." She quickly hung up, "Now what?"

"What do you mean, 'now what'? He's waiting down right? Go!" Both of the girls say annoyed with y/n.