𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲

"I trust you...I guess." Y/N says as j-hope lifts up y/n's skirt hitching it up to her waist.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok wants to make sure he's not forcing anything.

"I'm sure." Y/N puts down her hands allowing hoseok to continue.

"Okay." He chuckles before turning y/n around, "You need to be a little quiet. People will be coming in and out of here." He warns y/n.

"Why from the-" hoseok slips off y/n's panties.

"I know its your first time. I'll take care of you." He feels the soft skin on y/n's clothed ass. Y/N starts to feel a weird sort of excitement in her when she felt hoseok's tip graze her entrance. At the same time she was anxious of letting him do what he wants. Or even trusting him. Hoseok managed to turn y/n into a different person. Managed to make her feel different things. See a different perspective of her world. She couldn't help but fall in love with hoseok.

"You're already that wet without foreplay. Ready?" Hoseok makes sure one last time as he slips on a condom.

"Yes." Y/N confidently says.

"Okay.." Hoseok enters y/n slowly from the back as she shuts her eyes tightly. She was forced to let out a scream from the extreme stretch she's experiencing for the first time. Tears start falling from her eyes as Hoseok pulls out and enters her again.

"So tight y/n..." He groans in a low tone.

"I-It hurts!" She yelps.

Hoseok lifts her head up and kisses her roughly inserting his tongue into her mouth. At this point, Hoseok was just hungry for y/n.

Hoseoks rough but sweet kiss helped y/n the slightest bit in subsiding the pain. After a few more slow thrusts y/n has gotten used to his size, her slight screams have turned into low moans. Hoseok takes into account that y/n has gotten used to his size and starts picking up speed.

Y/N wasn't expecting such a fast speed when Hoseok starting moving. Instantly she was left moaning as he breasts move up and down from the extreme movement. Is this the feeling Ophelia spoke about? Pleasure?

She moans not caring about her surroundings as Hoseok plays with her breasts as he pounded into a first timer. He lifts up y/n's right leg to get more leverage as y/n's eyes roll back from the intense sex her first time is.

She feels the twisting in her stomach once again as hoseok's thrusts too get sloppier. Small beads of sweat form on their forehead as they're about to reach they're climax. Y/N came on hoseok's dick as hoseok too came in the condom.

Y/N exits the toilet as hoseok follows behind her adjusting his shirt. Y/N was very wobbly for very obvious reasons. Hoseok giggled as he lifted up y/n bridal style.

"Wait..." y/n says, "It isn't like a one night stand thing hoseok?"

Hobi's sunshine smile suddenly turns into a frown, "No baby. Its not even night. Its 7pm."

Hearing the word baby, y/n feels something in her heart. Like she felt her heart skip a beat.

"O-Okay."

"Still don't believe me?" Hoseok says carrying her to his car.

Y/N doesn't hesitate in nodding 'no'. Hoseok sighs, "I'm not that kind of person y/n." He says placing a peck on her cheek.

Y/N was bright red by now. She just had her first sex. And she liked it. Even if it wasn't how she imagined it to be. She felt she had gotten something better than her imagination.

"I'll prove it to you." He snatched her phone from her pockets and dials in a number, "You didn't see I put my number on a paper and gave it to you?"

Oh! I remember. "Its in my phone case. I forgot to keep it back."

Hoseok face palms his forehead, "Are you really interested in me?"

Y/N jolts her head sideway to nod her head 'yes' rapidly. That was enough to convince Hoseok that she wanted him. Well as for y/n...She didn't know wether hoseok wanted to be with her or not.

"I'll prove it to you how much I like you." He rings his own cellphone from y/n's phone. He saves her number as, "𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲."

Y/N once again blushes as she watches hoseok's every move. "I'll call you tomorrow at 3:00pm. Be ready." He gives her a assuring smile.

"Where do you stay? I'll drop you home."

Y/N tells him her location as they drive off hand in hand. Hoseok once again carried y/n to her apartment being the first man in her home. He places her on the bed as she had fallen asleep during the car ride. Hobi took her house keys from her bag.

"I love you." He confessed to sleeping y/n.