𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

(𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗺 𝖨 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗬𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ;)))

Hoseok's hand slips into y/n's pant taking advantage of her absent mindedness.

"H-Hoseok!" She yelps.

"Hm?" Hoseok mischievously says as his fingers play with the hem of y/n's underwear.

"S-Sorry. For embarrassing you." She says hurriedly holding onto his fairly muscular arms.

Suddenly cocky j-hope moves y/n's underwear aside and inserts two fingers in her making y/n slightly jump up. She holds on tightly to hoseoks arm as it was her first ever time to have someone to something like that.

It was all so overwhelming for her. She never expected that fingers, someones fingers, hoseok's fingers would ever make her feel over the top. Y/N was always scared to try out such a thing. She was resisting hoseoks fingers from moving but upon realizing the pleasure she'll recieve, she let him move his fingers.

Hobi smirks as he starts to pump his fingers in and out of her, "Finally accepted me huh?"

Y/N holds in her sounds as hoseok's pleasures her giving her a completely new experience.

Finally.

Y/N rests her chin on hoseok's shoulder letting out her muffled moans. Hoseok moves his fingers faster lifting one of y/n's leg to get deep access. Y/N's eyes widen as she feels a unfamiliar feeling in her stomach. "H-Hoseok." She says as a huge wave of pleasure hits her.

Jung hoseok blushes slightly as he realizes y/n just came on his fingers. "Was this your first time?" He asks taking pity on the woman panting because of the sudden interaction they just had.

"Y-Yes." She breathes out.

Hoseok chuckles, "I would take you home right now and fuck you with no mercy but I should consider you're still a virgin. I should leave it to here for now." He winks as he sucks on his fingers. Sweet hobi thinks.

Y/N stood there, her legs shaking, her heart racing. "W-What just happened?" She walks her way into the changing room staring to the floor. This shall never be spoken about... She thinks.

Still half phased y/n changes into her uniform and goes down to complete her work. During her whole shift her coworker just kept fixing the mistakes she kept making.

"Y/N...I think you should leave early your whole face is red." The owner comes out and taps y/n's shoulder.

Y/N blindly nods and goes back to the changing rooms. She stops for a moment to imagine the scene once again outside the changing rooms. She changes her clothes and leaves the coffee shop with a deadly vibe around her.

Finally when she arrived home y/n was completely in her senses. She fell to her knees hiding her face in the palm of her hands. EEEEEEEEEEEK!

Y/N squeals.

"What? What? Why? Did? It? Feel? Good?" Y/N lays down on the floor.

"Especially from HIS fingers? Why fingers though? Why not his...tongue?"

2 minutes later.

"But isn't that violating my privacy? I never let him go on. He did what he wanted with my body." Y/N says sitting on the couch with her bag of chips.

36.5 seconds later.

"I want his dick in me now."

20 seconds later.

"But that will still be going against my rights! I should sue him!" She bangs the table.

Half of her day went by like that. She got up, "I'll let him play around with me." That's her decision? Really y/n? Well thats an excellent decision! Way to go!

As she was changing into her nightdress she felt a piece of paper in the pocket of her sweats. "Hm?" She says as she unfolds the paper.

"𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘: 012 3742 7836"

"His number?" Y/N says as she dumped her used clothes into her washing machine.

She sat with her phone in her hand and the paper in the other. "Should I call? Or should I not?" She dials in the number a few times. Maybe not..She just saves the number with the name, "J-Hope."

Finally taking a break from overthinking the new experience she had, y/n hugs her pillow and falls asleep soundly.

(𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑢𝑡...𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 🥴)