𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

When y/n got home she was bombarded by messages from Ophelia but the only thing she was able to do was sit on her bed and stair at her fingers.

"He-He-He licked my f-fingers..." y/n says, "Why did it feel...NO!" She flung her hand away accidentally hitting it on the side table. She winces in pain as she realized her finger was burnt.

Slowly walking towards her washroom she reimagined the whole thing that happened. Y/N looks in the mirror and screamed. "WHY THE FUCK IS MY FACE RED" He washes her face with water again and again before accepting the fact that it was temporarily.

She calms down and applies ointment on her fingers and tied a bandage around her fingers.

"So? Whose the guy who licked your cum off?" Ophelia asks y/n.

"Y/N lost her virginity to herself?" Suzy indirectly asked about masturbating.

"No! Just stop! My fingers burned and he couldn't think of anything else!" She huffs.

Y/N stomps away to her class as the girls giggle behind her and follow. 'Did ophelia have to be an witness!" She mumbles.

Surprisingly she completely forgot about everything while she was studying for her dream career. No Jung Hoseok, No sexual posture and No confusion. Just y/n and her books.

Feeling relaxed after her classes y/n decided to take a walk near the han river. Its very rare for someone like her to take a walk near the river but she enjoys stuff like that anyways. When she arrived there, there was no one around there. Probably because it was almost 9 in the night. Shrugging y/n plugs in earphones and walks with her hands in her pocket.

She lets out a deep sigh as she feels the warn breeze fly past. In her relaxation she hadn't noticed she had been followed by someone the whole time. Y/N, being the absent minded person she is, never suspected anyone to every trail her.

But now as she hears the sound of car keys jiggling as she was listening from just one earphone. She stops midway as the jiggling behind her stops too. She couldn't think of anything other than just run as fast as her crocs let her go. The supposed killer also runs behind her obviously faster than her since y/n hadn't ran since probably 8th grade's sports day.

"Y/N!" The man breathes out as he catches up to y/n.

"Go away! Don't hurt me!" Y/N dramatically says as she attempted to speed up.

"Its me! Its me! J-Hope!" The man breathlessly says.

"Who?" She squeals.

"Hobi!"

"What?"

"JUNG HOSEOK!" Tired hoseok pulls y/n's wrist back making her bump into his chest.

Muscular. She thought.

"Asshole! Why would you follow me like that!" She yells at him with her head still in his chest.

"I wanted to say sorry." He says surprising y/n.

She steps back not thinking much about how she was basically cuddling him.

"For what? Being a pervert?" She teases him.

"For distracting you." He sits down on the bench beside him.

"Hm?" Y/N sits beside him with her legs crossed.

"Because of me approaching you so suddenly, you got startled and burnt your fingers. Sorry." He sighs.

"So what?" Y/N giggles.

"I've never said sorry to anyone for something so ridiculous and I get this reaction!" Hoseok raises his voice.

"You sure are a spoilt person." Y/N tries to provoke him.

"What?"

"I mean, why would you even come into someones personal space huh?"

"Wh-"

"Why would you pay someone for se-"

Y/N gets cut off as hoseok attaches his lips on y/n's so suddenly that y/n didn't even get the chance to pull away. He pulls her in by the nape of her neck as he starts to move his lips. Y/N wanted him to stop. But a part of her wanted him to continue. She syncs her lip movement with his as she feels him smirk into the kiss.

At that moment, y/n felt Hoseok's hand rest near her thigh. That was it. That was all that was needed for y/n to come to her senses. stupid hoseok. She jolts up standing, her face colored a dark shade of red. "I-I have to go." She says hiding her dace as she runs away.

Hoseok sat there thinking, "Was it too fast?" He got up and and just shrugged as if he didn't just make y/n think he wanted to have sex with her after 2 week of their meeting. He walked away with his hands in his pocket.

Hobi suddenly stops in the way. "What if...I could give her a ride back from her college?" He says smirking, "I'm sure she would like that."

He casually walks to his car having a big sweet smile on his face.

What if...What if...Y/N was questioning herself with what ifs as she undressed herself on her bed. She switches on her phone and opens the camera. Zooming into her lips she admires the image of Hoseok all over her.

"No!" She slams her phone off, "No! Should focus on study..."

Once again she lays in her bed with the covers over her staring at her image thinking, Does he actually like me? Or its just what perverts do?

Does hoseok really like y/n?