Chapter 6: USJ Attack

"Hey, Ace and George. I can't believe you skip the class." Jakounang said. "Hehe, sorry about that. We promised won't skip class again." Ace said. "Everyone! Who knows this answer?" Present Mic asked. Sapphire and George raised hands together. "Saphhire what is the answer ?" Present Mic asked. Sapphire answered Present Mic and Present Mic shouted. "THAT IS CORRECT!" Present Mic said with shouting. "Ouch! My ear is hurt!" Jakounang thought. The bell is ringing. "The class is over." Present Mic said. Mr.Aizawa get in the class 1A. "Today we are going to vote who is gonna be president class." Mr.Aizawa said. "Yep! We should have president class for responsible in class 1A." Jakounang thought. We begin voted and wait for the result. "Wow! Deku got 4 votes. Wait a second. I got 2 votes! Who voted me?" Jakounang thought. "So, your president is Midoriya and Vice president is Yaoyorozu." Mr.Aizawa said. The bell is ringing again. We all went to the canteen to eat. Jakounang sits with his friends and some friend class 1A.

Jakounang POV

We shared our story and laugh together. "By the way, did someone of you voted me?" I asked. They nodded as no. I sighed and can't think who voted me. I noticed Tokoyami sit alone and eat alone. I stood up and walk over to Tokoyami. "Hey, Tokoyami. Can I sit here?" I asked. "Sure." Tokoyami said. I sit down and begin to eat. I noticed Tokoyami look at my food and he wants to eat apples. I take an apple and give him. "Here, you can have it." I said. "Are you sure?" Tokoyami asked. I nodded as yes. Tokoyami takes an apple and said, "Thank you, Jojo". We begin to eat together. "Jojo. Did you voted yourself?" Tokoyami asked. "No. I have no idea who voted me." I said. "Actually, I voted you, Jojo. But I don't know who voted you and me." Tokoyami said. I was shocked that was Tokoyami who voted me. "Wait... You voted me !?" I asked. "Yeah, because you got good thinking. So, I think you would be a good choice for president class." Tokoyami said. "That was unexpected. Also who voted you was me." I said with nervous. Tokoyami choked on air and was shocked. "Wait.. It was you?" Tokoyami asked. I nodded as yes. We started to laugh together and talk about something.

Suddenly, there was an alarm. "Security level 3 has been broken. All students, please evacuate in an order to get into the safety room immediately." The alarm said. We just stood up and run into room safety. Many students panicked and rush to get room safety. "This is really narrow." I thought. I saw my friends, Midoriya, Uraraka, Lida, Kirishima, and Kaminari. Midoriya got squished and Uraraka got pushed back. Tokoyami still with me but I look over to the window. "That was a reporter? So, that means it was alarm fake." I thought. "It was a fake alarm." I shouted. They didn't hear and still panicked. I look over to Lida and Lida seems noticed also. Uraraka touch Lida and Lida floated. "Good thinking Lida." I thought. Lida boosted and shouted, "Everyone calms down! It's a fake alarm! So, we should be safe right now!". Everyone begins to calm down and walked back to the class. We walked back to class 1A and sit down on the chair. Izuku and Yaoyorozu step forward. "Before we start. There is important." Midoriya said. We all confused. "I think Lida should be president class." We shocked but we all agree that Lida should be president class. "Today we are going to rescue training." Mr.Aizawa said. "Yey! We are going to rescue training!" everyone said. "Everyone take your hero costumes and gather at a bus." Mr. Aizawa said. We all take hero costumes and changes clothes in boy rooms and girl rooms.

I quickly change into hero costumes. I went out of the boy's room and gather in front of the bus. I am waiting for everyone and everyone has arrived. "Hey, Midoriya." I said. "Hi, Jojo." Midoriya said. "Deku, why you wear PE uniforms?" Uraraka asked. "Yeah, what happened to your hero costumes?" I asked. "Oh! My hero costumes are torn apart. So, I have to wear PE uniforms." Midoriya said. "I see..." I said. "Everybody gets line order to sit on the bus." Lida said. "Lida really energized." I thought. I took a seat way back. Tokoyami sits next to me. I took out my phone from my pocket.

Tokoyami POV

I was sitting next to Jakounang. I saw he took out his phone from his pocket. He was trying to search for something. "What is he looking for?" I thought. I got curious and take a peek to see his phone but he didn't notice that I see his phone. "What is that?! It was eyed with the color red and strange symbol?" I thought. "Hey, Jojo! What is that?" I asked. "Oh! It's called the Sharingan." "Sharingan?" I asked. Jakounang nodded and said, "Sharingan is a copy wheel eye. If I activated by saying Sharingan, My eyes will turn into red eyes with pattern black. I can copy someone quirk or skills something". "That was kinda like a copycat." I said. "Yeah, but it's different. Because it has some kind type like Sharingan has phase 3, Kamui, Rinnegan, and else." Jakounang said. "I see. So, did you have Sharingan?" I asked. "You have to keep secret. I can't let anyone know about this because it's very dangerous." Jakounang said. I nodded as yes and Jakounang told me that he has Sharingan. I was shocked that he has Sharingan. We discuss our quirk and our life until we arrived in USJ.