Overrated

"One of the top national basketball players, Mikey Williams will be transferring to North Carolina High School" I hear the news reporter say on the television as I look over to my sister, Brianna eyes glued to the television. 

"Girl, what you staring for, he too old for you?" I say as I make my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and put it in my school bag. To be honest, I think he is overrated and doesn't deserve the clout he has. He is so careless with his fans and...

"He's only three years older than me," she says as she plays with her pink acrylic nails.

"So? That's my age! Get your head outta the clouds before I tell Mom on you," I say as I walk into my room. As I enter my room, the red LED lights give me a cute vibe, since I felt cute, I put on a white shirt and a pink skirt.

"Good morning Hazel," my Mom says as she stands at my door with her classic black bonnet on. 

"Good morning Mom," I say as I walk up to her and give her a kiss on her forehead. "I'm leaving straight away since I have a basketball meeting this morning,"

"Okay, I'm in the room with Dad if you need something. Brianna isn't going to school today," She says as she walks away from my room.

We all know my Mom is never going to let me walk out of the house wearing this, so I put a pink puffer jacket over it and look down the hallways and see it empty

We all know my Mom is never going to let me walk out of the house wearing this, so I put a pink puffer jacket over it and look down the hallways and see it empty. I sneak out of the house and stand outside the door as I yell, "Bye Mom, I'm going to school now!" I say as I close the door and walk to school and enjoy the sun.

As I'm walking to school, I check my Instagram account. Ever since I've been focusing on basketball and broke up with Josh, I've been blowing up on Instagram. Maybe he was holding me back? Ughhh, who cares!?

Instagram Notifications

You have 1,115 New Followers

April 💕💍💅🏽

Heyyyy 💕

Wassup

Guess who I just talked to? 😍

Coach K

OMG YOU FINALLY GOT ONTO THE BASKETBALL TEAM! 🏀 we can ball together!!

I wish

i talked to mikey williams 🤩

so?

ITS MIKEY WILLIAMS 🤤

he is overrated

but ik you like him so shoot your shot

i did 

he has a girlfriend😭

who?

he wont say 😪

im omw to school see u in 10!