Kithes

A/N: Y'ALL SKZ 3RD WIN, BACKDOOR, FIRST WIN! CONGRATULATIONS TO STRAY KIDS AND STAYS!! KEEP VOTING AND KEEP STREAMING. HERE'S A LITTLE GIFT FOR MY BABIES, HYUNLIXERS AND STAYS! Read well my loves ❤❤

No One's POV

Everyone was nervous. They trusted their Stays, sure. But they were still hella nervous. It was their 3rd win (if they win)

After their performance, they went backstage to freshen themselves up and breathe a little.

Chan was sitting down, a bit anxious. Though the members told him thatt they did well. They did their best. It was all up to their beloved fans.

On a corner, Felix was nibbling on his lip. Biting it because of nervousness. They'd have to wait for an hour before the results.

He couldn't eat. He wanted to know if they won or what.

Their food came. Everyone gathered, making jokes from time to time to ease the nervousness out of their bodies.

But Felix just can't. He toyed with his fingers. Sighed from time to time and fiddled with his phone.

Hyunjin, who was munching on his pizza, went to his boyfriend and sat beside him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" Felix was still looking at his fingers.

"Yongbok. What's wrong?" He asked again. More stern this time.

"If we don't win, I'll be really devastated, Hyunnie. Like, I know stays are doing their best right now. I don't know I just-" tears were starting to form on the younger's eyes.

Hyunjin knelt down and held Felix's cheeks.

"We'll be okay. okay?" He held the younger's chin. "I love you"

"I love you too" Felix smiled and booped Hyunjin's nose which sent them both into giggles.

"Come, its your favourite flavour" Hyunjin held his hand and dragged them to where the others are.

--

"Y'all ready?" Chan said. "They're gonna announce the winner"

Felix deeply sighed and closed his eyes.

He felt another hand on his. When he opened his eyes Hyunjin was smiling to him and squeezed their interwined hands.

"I just want you all to know, that win or lose, We still win in our hearts and in stay's hearts. Okay?" Chan assured.

Everyone agreed and they smiled at the other nominees that were with them backstage.

"And the champions tonight is.... Stray Kids! with their comeback song, Back Door!" The Emcees announced.

The members then started running on the stage and jumping around, dancing and singing to their song.

Hyunjin and Felix were as ecstatic ast the other members were. They did a little victory dance together.

They looked at each other while smiling wide.

It felt like they're just the ones in the room. Forgetting that they were live, they bursted into giggles and walked towards each other.

Chan noticed them and kicked Changbin's ass to get him to look at the two, and maybe to get him snatch either Felix or Hyunjin, but because Changbin was still high in happiness, he just looked at the two and then bickered with Jisung, Seungmin and the others. Chan then gulped but still smiled.

Shit. He thought.

At the back, Felix closed the distance between him and Hyunjin, getting on his tippy toes to reach the other blonde's lips. They kissed. Live. they forgot that they were live.