Speed

A/n: I'm back aye, here's part 2! Hope y'all like it ❤ Read well mi loves ❤

"You have a match today?" Chan asked.

"Yeah" Hyunjin said and grabbed his keys.

"You're under the influence of alcohol, brat" Chan said.

Hyunjin just waved his hand in return.

--

Hyunjin's POV

I sat on the driver's seat and sighed. Took one look at Chan hyung's house then drove away.

My phone started ringing and Ryujin's contact showed up. I answered.

'what?' I asked.

'where the fuck are you, Yeji and Lia's here already' Ryu said.

'I'm on my way. Can't you wait for a little bit?' I asked again. cuz this girl was stubborn as fuck.

'I have a clue on who you will be racing with today.' I swear I can hear this girl's smirk.

'Who?'

'remember your ex-boyfriend?' she asked.

'Choi Yeonjun?' I answered. 'I'm against him?'

'nope. His new boyfriend. You're against his new boyfriend' I suddenly stepped on the brakes. 'What happened? you good?'

'Yeah.' I answered and started driving.

'Anyway, yeah. Choi Soobin' Ryujin said.

'The guy who he cheated with' I chuckled. 'This is great. Just great.'

'Your race with him is tomorrow night by the way. You're up against Jungkook Oppa for now' Ryu said. 'Yeji's still waiting for you here tho'

'I know, I'm like.. one turn away. I'm almost there' I said then dropped the call.

When I parked my car in the parking lot, I typed a quick text to Chan hyung that I arrived safe before coming inside the track.

"Hwang! finally" Ryujin exclaimed.

"Yeah, where's Yeji?" I asked.

"She's in the bleachers. said she gotta watch his favourite brother beat his favourite cousin in a race" Ryu laughed. "As if you can beat Jungkook oppa"

I deadass looked at her and pushed her.

"he's literally my trainer. He trained me when I was 12" I reasoned.

"How's my favourite race buddy?" Jungkook Hyung asked me.

"Still good, hyung. How are you?" I asked back.

He gave me a pat on my arm.

"I'm good. Let's get to the track?" He asked. I just gave him a smile and walked to the bunch of cars inside.

"I'm calling in the 2020 Toyota Supra" He said while eyeing the glossy red colored car beside him.

"You sure hyung?" he just nodded.

"I'm getting the Ford Mustang GT4 then" I said.

Ryujin then tossed us the keys to each car.

"Sup" I greeted her.

"Yeji's watching you. Goodluck" She smirked.

"Hey, No good luck for me?" Jungkook hyung play pouted.