Popsicle

a/n: Heyyyy!! how'l life?? I'm back 😜❤ smut ahead! read well my lovelies ❤

••••••••••

No One's POV

Stray Kids, once again finished another month of hectic schedules and what they want? A rest and maybe spend time with their special someones.

Felix was whining to his boyfriend about not paying attention to him while they were in the dressing room and eating popsicle ice creams.

"So you're really not gonna talk to me for the rest of the day?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin looked at the younger then went back to scrolling at his phone.

"Fine then. don't talk to me" The shorter rolled his eyes and as if on cue, the van stopped and the manager told them that they were already in the dorms.

"The whole week is all yours, boys." The manager said and let them go.

Felix grabbed his bag from Hyunjin's grasp and went inside first.

Hyunjin sighed and went after his boyfriend.

--

"Minho hyungie, where's the popsicle ice cream I saved earlier?" Felix asked his hyung.

"I put it in the freezer when we came home. I'm gonna rest now" Minho said.

'This early?' Felix thought.

but then he saw an angry Bang Chan going after him.

it was Minho and Felix who were messing with the popsicle ice creams earlier. but why was he being ignored?

He went to the fridge to get one and then proceeded to walk to his and Seungmin's room.

when he got inside, He saw his boyfriend lying on his bed.

"what are you doing here? Your room is with Changbin." Felix spat.

"Seungmin's rooming with him tonight." Hyunjin answered.

"You can go use Seungmin's bed then." For the second time today, Felix rolled his eyes at the taller.

The older just sighed and stood up, went to Seungmin's bed and plopped down.

"What the-"

"What?" Hyunjin asked. "You asked me to use Seungmin's bed."

"Okay then. Use that. i don't fucking care." Felix sat on his bed and opened his popsicle ice cream.

an idea popped on his head.

"Hey Jin" He called his boyfriend.

"hmm?" Hyunjin looked at him.

Felix then licked on the bottom of the popsicle ice cream to the top, then he put the ice cream in his mouth, the ice cream completely disappearing inside his mouth. prolly in his throat.

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin smirked then stood up.

Felix slowly put out the popsicle and bit on it.

"I'm eating my ice cream, what else?" Felix smiled.

"Oh really huh" Hyunjin caressed the younger's face, tracing his freckled cheeks while Felix was sucking on the ice cream and leaning to the touch. "You think I didn't catch on what you're doing earlier?"

Felix's eyes widened.

"Yes, love. I know. actually Chan hyung also knows. That's why we decided to ignore you guys til we get here." Hyunjin said as he positioned in between Lix's legs.