The demon in the snow

"Gato, why have you came? Who are these people?" Zabuza asks.

Y/n ears perk up.
'Gato... so he decided to show his face a foolish mistake which will also be his final mistake.'

"There's been a change of plans. This is where you die."

Y/n's and Zabuza's eyes widen.
"What!?"
'What?!'

"Your just too expensive and I'd rather not want to waste money on filth like you. You aren't even worth being called demon of the hidden mist. If you ask me your just a little demon." Gato said causing the people behind him to laugh.

Y/n growls lowly.

"Kakashi I apologize it seems our fight ends here. As long as my reason to take Tazuna down is gone, there is no reason for us to fight." Zabuza whispered.

"I suppose your right."

Gato walks up to Haku's body and Y/n.
"You're the little brat who broke my arm! Take this!" Gato kicks Haku's face. P/n runs over and bites Gato.
"Gah! You damn mutt!" He kicks her. P/n whimpers in pain.

"Don't you dare touch them!" Y/n growls. Gato moves his gaze at Y/n uncaring before recognizing her.

"Y-you!" Gato screamed in fear he then ran behind the men who he hired.

"Oh no you don't!" Y/n runs after him ignoring the shouts of her teammates and sensei's. She dodges most of the weapons but is still got hit by at least one or two.

She grabs Gato by the neck holding him over by the railing.
"You are the reason why my dear friend is dead with that you must pay... with your life."

"You demon! Your eyes! You really are a demon! Men kill her!" Gato manages to choke out.
Y/n could hear the yells of the group men before she could feel the pain the sound something being stabbed grabbed her attention.

It was her sensei... Zabuza.

"Sensei!"  Y/n screams.

"I'm alright y/n finish him off!" Zabuza shouts. Y/n nods before turning back to Gato.

"It seems as if your going to be my testing dummy today. I have been working on a new jutsu you should feel honored... you'll be the first one to have it tried out on! It's called L/n style: slice of life!" Y/n's hand glows.

 you'll be the first one to have it tried out on! It's called L/n style: slice of life!" Y/n's hand glows

She stabs Gato in the heart killing him instantly.
Everyone around her gasps in shock.

She then carelessly tossed his body into the deep water. Her hand was dripping with his blood. Her hand twitched by the sudden action.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Zabuza asks.

She. stops twitching and hides a grin.
"I'm fine..." Y/n turns to look at the group of men.

"You guys should bounce unless you want to end up like him." The group of men look at her then Zabuza.

"You heard her beat it!" Most of the group of men run away in fear.