Chapter 7: Almost

Jungkook's Pov:

Instead of going at the mansion, i frowned when Yoongi drive to the university. He saw me with a face of what the hell but he just shrug his shoulder.

When we stop infront of the gate, Yoongi got out from the car as soon as he saw the boy he was seeing, i slightly tilt my head to my left side and saw someone that looks like familiar to me.

A boy with a thick glasses, i was mesmerised to the fact that his having a unique kind of smile, and i can barely see the braces on his teeth. He looks kind of a nerd but i think i saw him somewhere else, its just that i cant remember where and when?

Even his kind a nerd, i can see that he is still beautiful...waith Jeon?! What the actual fuck?! I look away when their almost near the car, i heard Yoongi hyung call the boy Jimin...ah thats his name,.

"That guy inside the car is my brother, Jeon Jungkook." I heard hyung says, i saw from the corner of my eye on how the other boy gulp, but i intend to ignore them.

When Yoongi offers Jimin to drive him home, the boy told his friend to go with us.

"Come with us." I said without thinking. I dont know why but i want him to come with us, its like theres something about him that i want to know. But to my surprise, he rejected me. Without their notice, i clench my jaw, why? Who the hell has a gut to reject Jeon Jungkook? Or maybe he doesn't know me? Oh fuck! Its impossible.

Im the Jeon Jungkook who doesn't know how to accept rejection, so i get outside the car and walk towards him.
"If i tell you to come with us, you should come,yeah?" I said, putting a finger under his chin.

But again, for the second time in just a minute, he reject me again. And the worst is he just turn his back to me like im nothing. I poke  my tongue inside my cheek and i tap his shoulder but to my surprise he twisted my hand like its nothing, i can feel how soft his hands. I can fight with him but i choose not to do it, i let him twist my hand and i saw Jimin panic inside the car, then he get out just to tell this boy if he knows who i am. I saw Yoongi just watching us with a smirk like telling me that i found someone that is stubborn than me.

"Who the hell on earth doesnt know about him, Chim. He's the Mafia Leader of Jeon underworld and the only ceo of Jeons corp." I smirk and feel proud that he knows me, but he doesnt care? His bot afraid of me?

Oh boy....

After the encounter with Taehyung, we drive to Jimin house.

"They really have this similarities.." i said not knowing that i said it loud.

"Who?" Yoong ask not looking at me.

"KT and that nerd Taehyung." I replied, then i heard something drops at he back, i look at the front mirror and i saw how Jimin face turned pale. I raised my brows and ask if theres simething wrong. I saw him gulp then pick his phone.

"No Mr. Jeon, my phone just slide from my hand." He replied then look at his phone, i notice how his hands slightly shaking while typing.

"Want to come with us at the bar,baby?" Yoongi uttered then he look at Jimin through the mirror. But before he can say anything, his phone rings.

Im observing his movements through the mirror, how he gulps and doubts if he will take the call or ignore it.

"Why dont you take the call?" I suggest, i saw him nod.

"Dont scare the boy, Kook." Hyung says, and i just roll my eyes to him, but still focusing on Jimin. Theres something odd that i really want to know.

"Just go by tourself, i'll just meet you there and...oh...Taehyung?...he cant join us. He says Cha---i mean..ah ok...bye."

I narrowed my brows when he suddenly end the call. He saw me staring at him through the mirror and he look away.