Chapter 61: Forgiveness

Jungkook called his trusted men tp gather his member and follow him. Jungkook learned while he let his private investigator to investigate everything about Yuta, that he was the unico ijo of Sweden mafia leader, and one of his father rival when he was still alive.

He learned also that the man behind his shipments ambush was Yuta, he clench his jaw thinking everything that was connected to Yuta.

Jungkook was on his way where Yuta is. Driving his black lamburgini, his grip tightens at the wheel. It took him almost an hour before reaching a private villa, surrounded with tall walls. His men are already there when he arrives. He gave them a command to surround the villa and some are already inside, successfully sneaked without noticing with the help of his truster hacker who was just inside the white van, monitoring the cctv of the villa.

Jungkook enters the gate when his men open it, he saw the guard unconscious and tide at the corner. He continue to walk until he reaches the main door of the mansion, where he think its Yuta personal hid out. He took his gun from his side and hold it, his men securing the area where he was going.

Every men of Yuta was conconscious at one place, maids are shivering in fear seeing him while their mouths are sealed.

Jungkook stops at infront of a golden door at the second floor. Two of his men are positioned at both corner while he loudly knock the door continuously using the handle of his walter ppk gun.

Soon the door opened revealing a shock Yuta.

"How di--

But befor Yuta can continue his words, Jungkook smash his face his gun, causing him to fell to the floor.

"Do you remember, i told you before that i would kill you when i see you again!" Jungkook, points his gun.

Yuta wipes his lips with the back of his hand, he look at the blood and chuckles.

"Do you think you can escape from this,Jeon?" Yuta said, getting up but then Jungkook hand with the gun landed to his jaw. Yuta hissed in pain feeling like his jaw broke.

"Do you think you will still be breathing after this!" Jungkook didn't wait anymore, he kept punching Yuta for how long it is until he saw him almost half dead lying on the floor.

"Tie him!" Jungkook told his men and two bring him to the wooden chair, tying his hands. Yuta face was bleeding, he has wounds everywhere.

"Undress him!" Jungkook said, Yuta tried to raised his head and look at Jungkook but he failed when someone hold his head, letting him look down. Jungkook seat at the edge of the bed, facing the bleeding Yuta. After undressing him, leaving him all naked, Jungkook shows a disgusted look at him.

He didn't say anything but a gun sound echoed at the whole mansion, a painful scream from Yuta mouth.

"Say something you bastard before i end your fucking life!" Jungkook spat angrily at Yuta who was screaming in so much pain, his both leg are bleeding.

"F-fuck you!" He manage to spat and spit a blood to Jungkook's face who leaned closer to him.

Jungkook move away to wipe his face, his cold eyes carrying a dangerous look. He smirk after wiping the blood using the tissue his men handed him.

"I had enough playing with you!" Jungkook said and everything went fast when another painful scream was heard, Jungkook men's cringe when they saw how Jungkook cuts Yuta's dick and shoved it to his mouth. They felt like their stomach flip.

"Eat and have a taste to your fucking dick!" Jungkook told and to tell that Yuta was force to munch his own dick. Yuta wants to throw up but he cant qhen his mouth was covered with cloths. After watching for some seconds, Jungkook left not forgetting to tell his man to kill him.