Chapter 60: Misunderstanding Settled

Jungkook as always was out of his office for a moment, he needs to deal with someone who messes his night club. It was one of his mafia rival who make a big scene, and he was not in a mood to talk it nicely.

He told his men to bring him at to one of their hideouts.

He was in the middle of drive when Yoongi called him, asking him urgently to return to his office. He look at his watch and he gritted his teeth.

"Beat him to half dead, i will come later." He told Kris before he ended the call and pull his car to return to his office. He arrive after fifteen minutes and his secretary inform him about Yoongi who was already waiting inside.

"You look like a shit, Kook." Yoongi muttered upon seeing his brother, his hair was messy, his tie loose and his face was a total annoyed.

Jungkook walk to his rotating chair, "What you want to tell hyung?" He doesn't want to sound rude but his voice is annoyed.

Yoongi tsk before sitting across the table. "You should visit Taehyung." Yoongi started and Jungkook stared at him.

"Is something happened to him? Why those men didn't inform me anything? Damn it!" Jungkook pulled his hair, he took his phone but was cut off when Yoongi speak again.

"Nothing bad happ-

Yoongi was cut when Jungkook's phone suddenly rings. Jungkook look at the caller before answering it.

"Did something happen there?" Jungkook asked, his voice dangerously low.

"Mr. Kim's bodyguard rely a message for you,boss. He told me to tell you to come here."

Jungkook was puzzled now, he look at his phone then to Yoongi who was staring at him with raised brows.

He then again put the phone near his ear, "gather some of the men and guard the building specially outside his room." Jungkook told, cutting the call. He again dial someone in his phone while his free hand signing another important document.

"Prepare the plane, i'll be there after one hour." He said and cuts the call. "Damn those bastards! I told them to look after him! Argh!!!" Jungkook minds was totally occupied of negative thoughts.

"Kook, calm down." Yoongi said. "Go now, i'll handle everything here." He continued, standing from his seat and walk towards his brother, patting his shoulder.

Jungkook sigh, thankful that he always has Yoongi at his side.

"Thanks hyung. I'll go now." Jungkook told him, getting up walking out hid office. He just brought his wallet, car key and phone. He really doesn't need to bring cloths already, because he have in Taehyungs apartment. He decided to left his some cloths there just incase he would go and visit him just like now.

His driver was already outside his company waiting for him when he gets out. He seat at the back seat when his driver opens the door for him.

Jungkooo keeps on glancing at his phone like he was waiting for something. He wants to call Taehyung and asked him but his doubting.

"Why didn't he call me if something happen?" Jungkook thought.

"Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook coldly look look at his driver, "What?"

"We are here, Mr. Jeon." Jungkooo mentally cursed, he didn't realised they reach where his plane is. He gets out when his driver step out from the car and opens his door.

~~~~

After a more or less two hours of flight, he arrives New York. Some of his men who was scattered at the airport saw him, they all at once gather and secure the area for him.