Chapter 31: Don't talk to stranger.

Jungkook's Pov:

Now that we are okay, and his parents agrees living him with me but in one condition, no sex until he turns 18. I laugh internally when they say it in chorus, and my angel was blushing so hard hearing it. I stare at him lovingly and i cant imagine how lucky i am that he belongs to me...yeah he is mine. Everything about him is mine, mine and mine only.

When he remembers that he has a performance, i grab his hand and let him sit again.

"Not so fast baby. Its only pass seven. Your performance is nine." Taehyung raised his eyebrow to me, and i really find it cute and hot. And damn, i can feel my dick twitch.

"How did you know the time?" I  shrug, and Taehyung he pout. Damn those pouty lips, i licked my lips staring at him.

"Stop that or i'll devour you here infront of them,baby boy." I whispered when i lean to his ear, not forgetting to touch my lips to his skin, and oh fuck!!! Im having a big problem now down there.

"Eat....eat...eat..." Jin hyung said looking at us and i just smile shrugging my shoulder to him.

After eating and chatting, we all gather at the couch while my baby went to his room to change his cloths.

"Yah Kook. No sex till he's 18." I choke on my own when Jin hyung blurted out of nowhere.

"Okay...okay..fine...." i put my hands in the air in surrender. But i dont think i can control myself.
"Ouch hyung!" I whined when i felt a hard flick on my forehead and a smack at my shoulder.

"Control your self Kook. I can see how you almost want to devour him earlier and...."

"Hyung, if you dont stop, i swear i go upstair in this instant and devour him." Covering my lower part when Jin raising his eyebrows looking at it. Damn, im so embarrass infront of them, seeing their smirk at my own problem.

"You son of a bitch!" Jin hyung smack me again and i chuckle. But my heart skip a beat when my eyes caught a figure standing at the stair. I felt my world moves in slow motion seeing the most beautiful face in the world.

"Can we just go and cuddle, angel?" I blurted out and another smack i receive but not from Jin hyung. Its from Namjoin hyung at this time.

"Hyung~~~" i whine and all of them laugh, but one laugh is all i can hear. Those deep yet angelic laugh sounds like a music to my ears.

"Better we go now before this pervert do something to my beautiful son." Jin walks to Namjoon hyung and wrapped his hand around his husband arm. Chanyeol and Baek hyung pat my shoulder when they pass at me.

"Lets go baby before i can do something else." I whisper when i get closer to him, nuzzling my face to the crook of his neck, inhaling his addicted smell.

"Lets go,Kookie." He said and oh....i missed that name. I led him outside but i pause and he look at me. I stare at him and smirk, i again leaned and this time i kissed his neck,bit it and he let out a soft moan. I leave a hickey that is very visible to see.

"There you go, darling. Now they know that you are taken." I said looking at his blushing face.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!! What did i tell you?!" I jolted when i heard a yelling Jin inside their car. I laugh   and interlock our hands, walking towards Taehyung's car. Of course we will use his car, the fact that i drive his motor earlier.

"Keep your fucking dick to your self Jeon until he turns 18!" Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. Dont get him wrong, he loves his parents so much.