Best day of life

It is a nice day in Pontypandy, as Penny and Sam walked to the harbor with the twins. "Hey James, guess the baby's gender?" Shara asked her brother. " Is it a girl?" James guessed. Shara pouted about James getting it right. Penny and Sam laughed at the twins. " Oh Shara you silly girl." Penny said piking her up.  Shara smiled sweetly at her aunt. Laughing Sam hugged his wife tenderly. 2 hours later Penny and Sam walked to the fire station.  Walking up stairs to the kitchen Sam greeted the rest of the team.  " Hey Sam." Elvis said smiling. " How is Penny." Ellie asked. " " She is fine." Sam answered. Everyone started talking about Penny being pregnant, when they heard a scream downstairs. Everyone ran downstairs, only to find out it was Penny. "Penny what is wrong?" Sam asked worried. " Someone call Helen now, the baby is coming." Penny yelled in shock and pain. Ellie grabbed her phone from her pocket and called Helen. " Hello Ellie, what is wrong?" Helen asked " Penny's baby is coming." Ellie said. " What it has been only 7 months when Penny told Sam."  Helen said in shock. " I am on my way." Helen added. " Thank you." Ellie said. Penny was on the floor crying in pain. Arnold and Elvis were being useless, and poor Sam he was trying to calm Penny down. Helen arrived in 5 minutes. " Someone get Penny upstairs to the living room." Helen said. Sam picked up Penny and carried her upstairs to the living room. Station Officer Steel ran out of his office in panic. Everyone ran to the living room. Placing Penny down on the couch, Sam told her not to worry.  " Boys out of the room now, " Helen said pushing the boys out of the room but Ellie.  Penny started to scream in pain. " You are going to be okay." Ellie said, trying to calm Penny down. 15 minuets pass and a cry was heard from the living room. Sam calmed down, now that he knew his lover was alright. Helen came in to the kitchen and told Sam to go his daughter. Sam walked into the living room. Penny was breastfeeding their daughter. " Sam." Penny said softly. Crying Sam kissed his angle on the lips. " Can we come in please." Elvis asked. " Yes, you all can come in." Sam and Penny said together. Everyone gathered around Penny and her little angle. " What are you going to name her." Station Officer Steel asked. " How about, Lenora Jones." Penny and Sam said at the same time. " That is a beautiful name for her." Helen said. Everyone agreed with Helen. 3 hours later Penny and Lenora fell asleep. Sam walked into the living room and saw his angles asleep. Picking Penny up, and wrapping her in his arms. The news about Lenora spread fast. Everyone talked about Lenora whenever Penny and Sam were in town. Everyone loved Lenora, she was a beautiful baby, and Penny and Sam loved her very much.      

I hope you enjoyed the story. I used my name in the story. This is the last story I do on Wattpad because I am moving. So I love you all and continue to love life and be beautiful. Goodbye. I will be on Wattpad reading but no more stories.