Chapter 8: Progress

TW: self-harm, EDNOS

"What are you ganging up on me with my dad?" Liam growled at Theo in the elevator.

"No, I want what's best for you like your dad," Theo glared at him.

"Sorry," Liam muttered looking at the ground.

"Come on," Theo grabbed his hand; he noticed Liam didn't rip it away again.

"Bye, Melissa," Liam looked at her as they walked past. Theo gave her a wave.

Melissa smiled and noticed Theo was holding his hand. They walked out to Theo's truck.

"Have you talked to the rest of the pack in a while?" Theo looked at him.

"Not really, I text Scott and Stiles now and then. Scott, Stiles, and Lydia are busy with school. Scott's taking care of Alec; Malia's off with Peter in France. Derek and Argent have been tracking down werewolves that's about it. Everyone else is here. You were the only one not accounted for."

"I texted you," Theo looked at him.

"Twice."

"Do you want to show me what you're doing in school, so I can at least know what I am doing?"

"I can, if I even know," Liam admitted.

"So, school isn't going well either?"

"Theo, I've never been good at school; you're the smart one."

"Are you going to pass at least?"

"Hopefully," Liam winced.

"Eligible for lacrosse?"

"Hopefully."

"I thought I was a lost cause," Theo tried to joke.

"Hilarious," Liam rolled his eyes, "I will punch you."

"Okay, Little Wolf," Theo pulled in, "what do you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry."

"I have doctor's orders to feed you; what do you want?"

"Nothing," Liam snarled at him.

"Okay, pizza then."

Liam slammed the car door shut and walked into the house.

Theo ordered pizza and followed him in. He was pouting on the couch.

"What you don't think you deserve food now?"

Liam stayed silent.

"So, you think since all this is your fault; you need to punish yourself by wearing yourself to the ground, seeking revenge makes logical sense."

Liam remained silent.

"What no response? Are you agreeing with me then?" Theo looked at him. He could see Liam's claws slowly coming out.

"I mean just saying; I don't think you will be able to fight hunters if you can't stand."

Liam snapped, "what are you doing? Making me angry for what! Yes, Theo, I'm punishing myself. Sorry, I handle things differently than you. I don't know if it's my IED or what, but I can control myself so that's what I do. I control myself, and hopefully, it makes everything else falls in line."

Liam's eyes were yellow; he turned and sunk his claws into his arm. Theo grabbed it quickly before he drew too much blood.

"Liam look at me; I just made you angry, so you would open up," Theo stared into his eyes, "calm down." Liam's eyes returned to blue.