The Shock

This sudden fall of my grandpa have made everyone so stressed and worried!! We sent him inside the 'ICU' and the doctors asked us to stay outside!!

     Even if I wanted to stop,  my eyes was pouring tears which will make a flood soon😭😭😭😭!! My sisters was also feeling bad but not like me !! And dad and mom was so stressed out!!! 😔😔🥺🥺

    Soon kathir's family joined us, kathir , jeeva, Raghu and Radha!! Kathir's younger brother kanna is in home to take care of their mother!!

( Sorry forgot to introduce, kanna is the youngest brother of all , and is studying 11 th standard and a year younger to me)

    Both Raghu mama and Radha anni consoled my parents!!  While jeeva mama took my sisters for a snack!
Raghu asked kathir to get a coffee for everyone !! And when he saw me I just nodded my head from side to side saying I don't need a coffee and he understood that!!

   But still he looked at me with sadness!! And I looked up to see him approaching near me!! He sat beside me in the waiting chair!! And lowered his voice to a whisper so that noone else can hear!!

   Kathir: Hey!! I can understand your feelings, Atleast come over a little and we will go and get coffee while you share your feelings with me!! It may help you feel a little bit relaxed!!

     I looked at him and saw a warmness in his gaze and comfortness in his eyes!! I nodded my head!! I said to my mom about going to get coffee with him!! And went out with kathir!!

    We both reached the cafeteria in silence!! And I sat in a chair while kathir went to inform about the parcel of coffee for us !! And he came back with a ice cream!!

   He extended his hand towards me with ice cream!! And I looked at him in confusion!!

Me: Why are you giving me icecream now??

Kathir: To refresh you as I said!! And I know u like to eat ice creams whenever you feel so stressed!!

     I smiled at him and took the ice cream from his hand!! And started peeling the cover!! It was a butterscotch flavoured cone icecream!!

    I looked at him surprised and saw him smiling warmly at me !!

Me: How do you know??

Kathir: I know!!

Me: That's what ,how??

Kathir: I know you more than others Birthday girl!!

     After hearing that I remembered what banu said ,is it something really going on between us?? And I wanted to ask him!!

Me: Kathir, I want to ask you something!

Kathir: Mmm, yes ask!

Me: I... Are we really in some kind of..re...

    Suddenly I was interrupted by the server who asked us to collect our parcel and kathir went for it!!

    My breath was so fast!! Ufff.... I heaved a breath and kathir came back!!

Kathir: Got the coffee for them!! So tell me what do you wanna ask??

Me: I... Nothing!!

     He looked at me suspiciously first  and then smiled !!

     We both took the stairs and reached the first floor , we have to take a left turn and a right turn to reach the ICU ward!!

    But suddenly kathir gripped my hand and pulled me back!! In that surprise attack I fell directly into his arms!! We both looked each other , first his eyes was seeing my eyes 👁️👁️     and then slowly it drifted to my lips!! 👄