Bonus chapter ❤️

During the pregnancy time of Anu:

       I woke up really late today to find kathir not here , my 5 months children rested inside my stomach making my heart happy! I got up from bed and was about to leave the room , when kathir came inside the room!

Me: Sorry kathir , I woke up  too late!!

Kathir: It's ok Anu! I know you couldn't get a peaceful sleep last night! So don't worry , now we will get u refreshed and feed our child some breakfast!!

    I held his ear , making him hiss in pain,

Me: Oii , u should feed me first  , not your children !

   He laughed at my behaviour, and

Kathir: Ok baby! I will feed you first!

      He said that placing his hands on both my cheeks and kissed me in my forehead!! And making both of us smile in happiness!!

After I went and got refreshed and had a warm bath and got dressed , I sat down near the pillar in living room and kathir took some idli and sambar and came and sat beside me feeding me them!! Eventhough I insisted on eating by myself  , he said he will feed me!!

Me: Kathir ,my stomach is full , I don't want more food please...

Kathir: Baby, just  few more bites !! Please for me!!

     And iniya suddenly came to me smiling,

Me: Good morning iniya baby!!

Iniya: mo... rings chithhi!

Me: Baby, it's morning, na!

Iniya: morning!

Me: Very good!

    I made her sit in my lap and kissed her cheeks! She is so smart , whatever I teach her she reciprocates well!

Kathir: Ini , u had breakfast?

     She nodded and opened her mouth to kathir and he fed her some idli. Which made us laugh full heartedly at how cute she is!!

Iniya: chithi, when will baby come and play with me?

Me: Soon da! They will come and play with you!

Iniya: Chitthi , how do u know baby comes soon?

Kathir: Ini , see chithi has babies inside her stomach , so she knows!!

Iniya: chitappa! How did the babies go inside??

     I laughed at her questions , while...

Kathir: They were there from the starting da, they will come soon!

Iniya: Chitappa! I want babies now go and take them and come!!

Kathir: Babies is sleeping now , we will get them later ok! Now , ini go and play!!

   She went away laughing happily and went to play with her toys!!

Me: You should have explained her kathir , like how you explained me while I don't know about this!!

Kathir: She is just a child!!

Me: I was also a child then! But didn't you explain me!

Kathir: Really , were you a child ! What kind of child will dress up hot  and act innocent and make her husband struggle resisting her?

    I smiled sheepishly and he laughed at me whole heartedly!

Later,  After eating the idlis , I went to help Radha akka and meena  for preparing lunch!! But she strictly ordered me to take rest!! So I smiling came from there to see kathir leaving for field!!