The cute past 😉😍

When kathir is 18 years old, and Anu is 13 years old.

An early morning,

    I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door being knocked , and went to it lazily and opened the door!!
To my surprise , it was kathir!!

Me: kathireyy!! What happened , why are you here at this early morning??

Kathir: Anu, I am going to chennai!!

Me: Oh ok, why?

Kathir: Anu, do u understand or not? I am going away completely for few  years!!

And I was so shocked, my eyes wide opened and mouth opened in surprise!!

Me: What are you saying?...what do u mean...?

  When he was about to reply , I heard my mom calling me and is coming in the direction of my room!!

Amma: Kathir, here take this coffee!

Kathir: It's ok athhai! I drank already ! Anni already gave me before I came here !

Amma: It's ok pa! Have it!! And Anu you also get refreshed and come down!!

    I nodded and she went and again kathir was about to tell when appa came and patted him on his shoulder and took him downstairs for a talk while he saw me with sorrow!!

I quickly got refreshed and rushed downstairs, to see kathir already left!! I was so worried and stressed out! After breakfast I got ready, and went to kathir's house!!

Me: Akka, where is kathir ??

Radha akka: He went to field, Anu!! Here, have some dosa!!

Me: No akka, I already ate pongal and chutney!! Did you all eat?

Radha akka: Yes, except kathir!! He went at early morning said he don't want breakfast!! Eventhough I asked him he just ignored and went!!

Me: Oh ok, you give me the breakfast and I will give him!!

    Radha akka smiled, and packed me some dosa and chutney along with a water bottle and gave the bag to me!!

Me: Ok akka, I will go and see him!!

And I started walking towards the field, it is actually 15 minutes away from their house, and I don't mind walking!

I always called him kathir , I never respected him, eventhough my parents asked me to, he never liked that , and I called him with his name, which actually I liked a lot!!

And when I reached to the field , I saw kathir sitting in the far opposite side of the field, under a tree, in a shady corner !! I walked there and sat beside him!

Me: kathireyy!!

    I squealed and he jerked off as if I passed some electric current in to his body, and looked at me!!

Kathir: When did you come Anu??

Me: What are you thinking so seriously about?? That you didn't even see me coming??

Kathir: Don't you remember what I said to you??

Me: I do!! You are going to chennai!! That's it right, what's there to be worried about??

Kathir: Don't you understand, I am going away for 3 whole years completely, and will return back only after that!!

Me: So what's wrong in that??

Kathir: Anu, actually I wanted to study my college here , in our village, but my marks got me into a well reputed college in chennai!! And everyone decided that it is the best for me !! I wish I never should have gotten good marks now actually!