Bonus Chapter ❤️

Now our children is 5 years old . We have named our baby girl has harini and our boy has Harshad . And me and kathir is getting ready for work in our room.

Me: Kathir , have you seen my watch? I couldn't find it anywhere!

Kathir: Don't panic! Wait! Let me see!!

    And he also began searching for it and he suddenly pulled me towards him ,

Me: What? U found it?

     I asked him questioningly, and

Kathir: Here!

        He handed me a box which was gift wrapped. And I saw him surprised who was smiling at me.

   And when I opened it , it was a new branded watch . And

Kathir: Happy Birthday Anu!

Me: Omg! I forgot that today is my birthday !

Kathir: Yeah , I know You are busy and tensed nowadays with all work in college and home . So I just wanted to give you a watch that reminds you of me that whatever happens or whatever bad or happy time comes I will be with you ever loving you and supporting you !

Me: Thank you so much!!

    I placed my  lips on him with teary eyes , and he kissed me very sweetly!! When suddenly ,

Harini: Amma!

    And we broke apart , and he tied the watch to my wrist and we took our belongings and left the room!

   In living room I found harini and Harshad finished eating their breakfast made by their periyamma ( Radha akka)  and is ready for their school!

Me: Seems like both of you had breakfast without us!

Harini: ahh amma.. me and Harshad waited for you and appa to come . But periyamma's  breakfast is so tempting . So we ate!

Harshad : yeah ma, periyamma's breakfast is seriously awesome!! It's out of the world! !

Me: Look at them akka!!

         Radha akka smiled at them and..

Me: So did you kiss her thanks ?

       And they kissed Radha akka and came to me , And I kissed both their cheeks . And both kissed me back! And went running to their appa!! While he played with them !

   After eating breakfast and feeding some to kathir because our children not leaving him to eat , we four got in his bike waving everyone bye  and started to our places . First we dropped them in their school and kathir next dropped me in my college and he went to the government sector office. Because of his inventions government has offered him the work and asked him to work there in a very high grade position. After getting calls from everyone including my family for wishes that whole day , I was feeling happy!!

   That evening ,
                When I was about to leave from college , I got a call from kathir.

Kathir: Did you finish your work?

Me: Yeah about to? Why?

Kathir: I will be coming to pick you up!

Me: So did you drop our children home already?

Kathir: Yes!

Me: Ok then , call me when you reach college entrance! I will come!

      After he came , I went and sat in the bike with him! And we started towards home!!