Misunderstanding!!

I AM GETTING MARRIED TO KATHIR!!!!  My heart started to beat faster and ... I felt dizzy in my head!! I was about to ask him to help me to stop the marriage and now found that HE IS MY FIANCEE!!

  Kathir got out of the backdoor unable to face me!! And my mom soon came with a nightie and I wore it and removed the towel!! And the ritual was finished!! But my confusion just now started!!! 😵😵

I went to my dad directly even without listening to anyone , who was sitting in a hall and was talking to my periyappas ( dad's brothers) !! I was drenched and was fully in a state of explosion!!

Me: Appa!!

Appa: Anu! Go and dry yourself soon!! You are drenched totally!!

Me: Appa please!! One minute!! Am I going to get married to Kathir?

Appa: Yes!! We can talk this later!!

Me: Appa I want to know....

Appa: We will talk later now go and get ready !! U are going to get engaged to him today!! Today is your engagement!!!

Me: Ok promise me!! U will talk to me about this soon!!

Appa: Ok !! I promise!! Now please go and get ready and stop embarrassing me in front of others!!

  And I rushed towards my mother to know if it's really true!!

Today,

I got up from my bed and went for a bath!!

After taking a deep and a long bath , I came outside of the bathroom and opened my cupboard to take the dress , my mom picked for my engagement!! It was a peacock coloured saree, With beautiful embroidery!! But my mind couldn't admire it's beauty !! Something was keeping me confused and something was making me happy and sad!!

  And I heard someone knocking my door!! I..

Me: Hey Swathi, wait a second!! Thanks for coming to help me get ready!!

   I said this and worn my bottom skirt and a top( South girls might know what I mean , after wearing this only a saree could be worn) and swirled the saree around my body !! And went for the door ...

I opened it to find, KATHIR!! 😤

        Omg!! I closed the door and rushed inside in embarrassment, when I felt something grabbing me!! When I turned it was the bottom part  of the saree , which was tucked outside of the room  on which I unknowingly closed the door!!

  I tried to pull it in, but couldn't!! The only way I can save this saree from tearing  is to open the door and face him!!

  I opened the door a little, and was about to pull in the saree!! When He opened the door fully and came inside the room!! And closed it behind him!!

Me: What are you doing here?? Can't you see I am changing my clothes!! 😒

Kathir: I can see !!🥰😉 ( He meant he can see me while I change my clothes until I completely get dressed)

Me: What??

Kathir: No, I menat I know you are dressing!! 

Me: Isn't it already so happy, that you embarassed me in front of others while I was nearly naked!!  And now !!🤨

   After my words , his eyes scanned my body and I again saw a gulp in his gut!! I bent down to see,  my saree was on floor and not on my body!! I urgently grabbed it and tried to wear it but I don't know!! It's a complicated process!!

Me: Ahhh, where the hell is Swathi!! My sister!!

Kathir: She won't come here, atleast for 10 minutes!! I convinced her to talk to you!!