The Twist!!

On that day I went and feeded my athai dinner and served some to kanna!! Which was already made by Radha anni!! And I was waiting for kathir to come back to serve him dinner!!

8:30 pm,

     Both Radha Akka and Raghu mama came home!!

Me: Akka, how is Thaatha??

Radha Akka: Mmmm.. he is ok Anu!! He said he wanted jeeva and kathir to get married!!! And that too in a week!!

      It hit me like a Thunderstorm!! And I understood why kathir behaved like that!! My head was about to collapse when suddenly,

Athhai: Appa !!! If my dad said then it will be for our good!! But where will we find our brides!!

    Radha Akka kept silence, and I...

Me: Akka, I am leaving,  amma will be alone in our house with sisters!!!

Radha Akka: Hey wait!! Stay here and leave tomorrow morning!! Did you eat??

Me: It's ok akka,  I am not hungry!!I am leaving !!

Radha Akka: Atleast wait!! Let me ask kathir to drop you!!

Kanna: Anni, kathir anna is not here!!

Me: Dai, kanna!! Keep quiet!!

Raghu: Anu, let me drop you ma!!

    I couldn't say anything else!! And I waved everyone bye and started walking with Raghu mama!!

Kanna: Anni!! Happy Birthday!!

    I smiled at him and started walking!!!

Me: Mama, how are you going to decide who to marry to jeeva mama and kathir?? I mean what if they love someone!!?

     I know this is not a good idea, but I feel if Raghu mama knows then they will marry Meena ( jeeva mama's love) to him!!

   After hearing my words Raghu mama looked so thoughtful!! And we reached my house soon!!

  Finally Raghu mama speaked!!

Mama: Mmm, what you are trying to say is also a good one Anu!! We should marry them to the persons they love!! I will talk to them regarding this!!

Me: Thanks mama, you paid attention to my views!!

   I smiled at him!! And Jeeva mama came out of my house!!

Jeeva mama: Anna!! Let's leave!!

Me: Mama!! Both of you come inside and have some food!!

Raghu mama: It's ok pa!! Your akka is waiting for us there!! Let us go!!

   I waved them bye as both of them hoped into bike and went!! And went inside our house!!

Amma: Anu , come and have food!!

Me: It's ok ma, I had food in athhai's house!!

    I didn't look in her eyes and said this lie that I ate there!! and started walking to my room!! When someone placed their hand on my waist!!  I turned to see it was,

Venba: Akka, Happy Birthday!! This is your gift from all of us!!

    I smiled at her, and got the present and opened it to find a mobile!! It was a smartphone!! A new model phone!!
( I don't want to mention any brands)

Me: Amma, thanks ma!!

    I hugged her !! And..

Amma: It's ok ma, we know u wanted this for a long time!! And kathir is the one who gave us the idea of buying you a new mobile!!