The unawaited shock!!

Me and Kathir both of us was so shocked by the sudden decision of athhai to make us go to our honeymoon!!

Athaai: Go and pack your bags today evening you guys are going to Ooty for your honeymoon!

Kathir: But amma.....

Athhai: No excuses! Go and get ready!

   We both have no other option , but to go there to atleast pretend we enjoyed! And me and Kathir both packed our belongings awkwardly! Because we both decided this no for atleast 3 years, in our love mood they are making us unable to stay separate for  some time! At evening, both meena and Jeeva mama was so happy! As a lovely couple they are enjoying it, but us 😑😑!!

Raghu mama: Dei be careful and take care of them! It's going to be a week, so call us often and stay safe and be happy!!

     They both nodded! And radha akka called us aside , so me and meena went!

Radha akka: Girls take care of yourself there! And enjoy it ☺️☺️ Visit all the places 😉 and send me the photos u take!! 😁🤩

  Me and meena both blushed to her words and nodded!!

My mom and everyone greeted us bye and we all got into a car! It seems like they got the car for a week from jeeva Mama's friend and he and meena sat in front talking while me and Kathir sat in back!!

Kathir: Anna, when u feel tired tell me I will drive!

Jeeva mama: It's ok da! Sure!

    They both nodded and the car was filled with silence, both meena and Jeeva mama was murmuring very silently so that they can only hear, while me and Kathir was so silent !

Due to the silent environment and the car travelling made me nausea and I wanted to vomit!!

   I went near Kathir and

Me: I don't feel well, I feel nausea!

Kathir: Wait, I will say anna to stop the car!! Anna! Please stop the car for a minute!

Jeeva mama: Why da? What happened ?

Kathir: Anu feels like vomiting , that's why!

Jeeva mama: Oh okk pa!

    And Jeeva mama stopped the car! And I got out and went to the far side of the street having some bushes and vomitted!! Kathir came beside me and holded my head to help me relax ! And meena gave us a water bottle and I goggled and spitted and drank some water!

Meena : Are you ok Anu?

Me: Yes meena , I am fine! Just felt a little bit nausea due to...

Kathir: Traveling! She is like this all the time during travels!!

    He said that fastly! And Everyone laughed and I blushed awkwardly at him and  his care for me!!

Jeeva: Just sit in the car pa for a while and we can relax after u feel ok we can start!!

Me: Illa mama, it's ok , we are already getting late! Let's go!

Meena: Anu !! It's ok!

Me: mmm

      I went to car and sat in the seat opening the door for a while to settle down and relaxed! And took a pill to avoid the nausea. Later we all got into the car and started to travel! And now everyone was talking about the places we will visit in Ooty and the environment was so fun and exciting. Later meena seems to be slept in the front seat and Jeeva mama was driving carefully! Kathir and I was sitting in a far corner of our seats in silence!! I was hoping to make a conversation we used to do like before our marriage, but he seems to be so quiet!! So I looked away from him to avoid the awkwardness. Later I felt asleep due to the medicine and slept in my seat!!

  I don't know how much time I slept, but when I woke up the only face I saw was kathir!! And I was sleeping on his lap !!!

Me: Omg!! What happened?

Kathir: Oii , relax !! U slept and by the movement of car u layed in my lap!! That's it!! And Jeeva anna and meena , went to get a coffee ! That's it ! And u woke up!

Me: oh ok!!

    And I woke up and adjusted my saree! And after drinking a warm coffee! We soon reached Ooty and the sky became dark!!

    Later , after checking into our rooms, we all went to eat dinner in a nearby restaurant and had a warm and awesome food , suitable exactly to the climate and ate it chit chatting to each other!!

Later when we were about to enter our room, jeeva mama came to us and patted kathir on his shoulders and...

Jeeva mama: All the best da!! Be happy together 😊

   He said that and went smiling to his room with meena making us confused!!

When we entered  a most  awaited shock was waiting for us!!  The bed was completely decorated for the honeymoon!! With rose petals , and a dim light with scented candles!! Which made the environment so heated !

  And when I turned to see, kathir was seeing me with a desire filled love ! And eventhough it felt so good to see him like this, a fear stricked me! I was moving back while he was coming near me! I went back and there, the wall, I can't move further !! And he neared me!! And i closed my eyes in a deep and shy manner! And finally he neared me , and placed a kiss on my cheeks!! And I couldn't control myself and hugged him tightly!!

   We both chuckled under each others embrace , and I kissed him on his cheeks !! And we both hugged each other for long!!

Kathir: I miss the old us!! The fun , happy, together, US!!

Me: Me too!! I feel like I have made a mistake and u are angry on me which is making me cry!!

Kathir: Anu! Honey please don't cry, ofcourse u know I can't tolerate it!! I am sorry if I made you feel like that!! And I promise I won't be like this and we will enjoy everyday from together!

Me: It's ok mama!!

Kathir: Mama ?

Me: Why? shouldn't I call you like that?

Kathir: U can ofcourse! But it seems so different after all this years!! But I like it anyhow!!

   We both smiled at each other!!

Me: I Love you!!!

Kathir: I love you too honey!!

  We both hugged each other and after locking our door, we got into our bed , and he took a bedsheet and a pillow to sleep in the tiles.

Me: Come and sleep here! The bed is so large anyway! And it is so cold!

Kathir: but!

Me: No excuses, come on!

    After my strict order he came and layed on the bed, and I went and layed in his arms hugging him, and his scent wafted over  me giving me a pleasant feeling!! And I hugged him tightly giving him a kiss on his cheeks while he kissed me in my forehead!! And we both slept peacefully in each others embrace!!

The next morning when I woke up to the sound of something, I was so shocked to see the thing in front of my eyes !!

Me: OMG!!!!

What's the thing I am so surprised to see?

And what made me shocked in early morning!!

Find it in the next chapter of A South Indian Romantic tale 🥰🥰🥰

Guys I am sorry but seems like I can't  upload your double update , please forgive me!! There is some personal issues to deal with for me! Will update you soon about the next chapter!

Hope you keep supporting me !!