Chapter 1

The sounds of children's laughs echoed through the pizzeria. Shadow Freddy was sitting in the shadows watching all of the action, on stage was Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy. He then stood up and teleport away into the night guard's room.He turned off the lights cause the light hurts his eyes and its bad for the Shadows.

"Shadow Freddy?" a voice said behind him. Shadow Freddy turned to see his shy but,best friend: Shadow Bonnie. "Shadow Bonnie what are you doing!? I thought you where suppose to be with Toy Bonnie!" He whispered in rage.

 Shadow Bonnie flinched back a bit when he heard a hint of anger coming from Shadow Freddy's voice. Shadow Freddy took a deep breath and petted Shadow Bonnie's head. "Sorry, You know I have Anger Issues. You didn't deserve it at all... So tell me, why are you not with Toy Bonnie, You where suppose to help him."

Shadow Bonnie smiled shyly."I got to take a break! Toy Bonnie told me that its okay and that I can relax for a bit and then come back!" Shadow Bonnie explained. Shadow Bonnie then sat on the night guard's table. "What are you doing Shadow Freddy? You barely come out of the storage room." Shadow Freddy shrugged. "I come out every once in a while." He starts to walk away. Shadow Bonnie hopped down from the table and ran to walk beside him. Shadow Freddy opened the storage room door and walked in. Shadow Bonnie followed beside him. He sees the Withered animatronics laying there lifeless. He gripped on Shadow Freddy's arm tightly in fear.

"Don't be scared of them! They are really nice, but they only activate in the night. You can meet them if you want to." Shadow Bonnie shook his head."No thank you... I like to be far from others as possible." Shadow Freddy laughed a bit."C'mon Shadow Bonnie! I'm sure you don't mean that. You are a very likable person." Shadow Bonnie looked away embarrassed. They both sat down on the cold floor. Shadow Freddy hugged Shadow Bonnie."Yo SB, When does the performance ends?" Shadow Bonnie shrugged. "I don't keep track of the time. Toy Bonnie normally tells me." Shadow Bonnie explained. Shadow Bonnie laid his head down on Shadow Freddy's lap. Shadow  Freddy  stroked Shadow Bonnie's head smiling. The storage room door opened. Shadow Freddy looked up, seeing Toy Freddy. "Shadow. Can we please have Shadow Bonnie back?"Toy Freddy asked. Shadow Freddy rolled his eyes. "Why are you off the stage? Did people see you?"Toy Freddy crossed his arms. "I manage and no,people didn't see me." Shadow Bonnie looked at Toy Freddy."I'm sorry but can you close the door... The light hurts-" Toy Freddy looked at Shadow Bonnie."Toy Bonnie needs you so can you-" Shadow Bonnie nodded and stood up to follow Toy Freddy.

"Toy Bonnie needs you so can you-" Shadow Bonnie nodded and stood up to follow Toy Freddy

 Shadow Freddy sat on the floor alone. He looked away when the door closed. Shadow Freddy slowly stood up and walked toward the deactivated Withered Freddy and sat down next to him."I know you cant hear me but, I need someone to talk to... What would you do if you like a friend that you have for some time but, don't think the friend likes you..." He looked at the Withered Freddy. "Welp,I don't expect you to answer." He patted Withered Freddy's shoulder and walked out of the storage room and into the shadows of the hall.

DISCLAIMER + CLAIMER:

The Art that looks like a comic is made by ME. If you wanna use it then ask me and what will you use it for.

The Art before the Chapter 1 is not made by me. I don't know who is the artist but credit to them.

CHARACTERS BY: SCOTT CAWTHON