Chapter 3

Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie has adventured around the place for 2 hours,but when they got back they saw a angry puppet."YOU TWO!!! SHADOW BONNIE AND SHADOW FREDDY WHAT WHERE YOU TO THINKING?! WHAT IF SOMEONE SAW YOU OR EVEN WORST -" Shadow Bonnie started to whimper,trying not to cry. Marionette took a long deep breath and hugged Shadow Bonnie "Shhh... It's okay." Shadow Freddy watched as this is happening. The Puppet turned to look at Shadow Freddy."You have explaining to do young man! What where you two thinking?! What did you see?" Marionette snarled. Shadow Freddy laughed at Marionette's rage."Calm down, we only saw some prototype animatronic's scrap and a weird looking cupcake... It's like Mr.CupCake but- Has sharp teeth- and-" Just when Shadow Freddy was about to finish, Marionette grabbed Shadow Freddy's ear."You. YOU CHILDREN! DON'T GO OUT! THERE IS REASONS WHY I TELL YOU TO DO THIS OR DO THAT! NOW YOU TWO, YOU GUYS WILL NOT STEP FOOT OUT THERE AGAIN! THEY WILL BE WAITING. DON'T GO ANYWHERE! ASK ME!" Marionette letted go of Shadow Freddy's ear and led Shadow Bonnie away. Shadow Freddy stood there in silence."Hey what happened?"Withered Freddy asked as he walked out of the Storage room and towards Shadow Freddy."Oh- We just went outside nothing much..." Withered Freddy laughed."YOU- YOU ALWAYS WHERE BRAVER THAN ME!"He exclaimed while laughing. Shadow Freddy playfully pushed Withered Freddy.
"Chill. Now,lets go to the others I'm sure they wanna hear what me and Shadow Bonnie saw." Withered Freddy nodded."Sure beats Foxy's Pirate Story's he will tell us every night."

Shadow Bonnie sat at the stage area silently. "I can't believe you went out. AND WITHOUT ME-" Toy Bonnie exclaimed in disappointment. Shadow Bonnie hung his head down in shame."C'mon I'm sure Marionette was over exaggerating."Toy Chica said smiling. "That's the thing! Puppet doesn't over exaggerate things or make up story's to scare us into obeying her wishes. What if me and Shadow Freddy are in danger now from something or someone- I DON'T WANNA DIE THIS YOUNG I -" Toy Bonnie covered Shadow Bonnie's mouth. "God when did you learned how to shout. It doesn't match you at all." Toy Bonnie explained. Marionette flew up to Shadow Bonnie.She then petted him a bit."Don't feel sad.... I'm sorry that I scared you but I really need you inside here. What you saw was a Nightmare Animatronic... They will basically feed of Remnants to make them stronger... We are all basically made out of Remnants,Souls, or whatever you wanna call it. Yours and Shadow Freddy's Remnants are strong enough for you to, teleport,float,And more! My Remnant is enough for the teleport so I only can float in the air-"
Shadow Bonnie looked at her nervously."What does that mean then... How do they feed off the Remnants when it's inside of an animatronic..."
"They will weaken you... Then they will find a way to make you lay on the ground without moving. It could be knocking you out... or more. After that they will..." Marionette trailed off. Shadow Bonnie looked at her eyes."Puppet.... Can you hear me? What will they do next?"
Marionette sighed."After that they will rip your chest open and deactivate you for good and I don't know what happens after your deactivated..." "How do you know this?" Toy Freddy asked. Marionette looked away from them. Shadow Bonnie made Marionette to face them. "How do you know this? You can tell us we will not look at you differently-"
Marionette smiles weakly..."I know cause I use to be a victim."