Chapter 8

Shadow Bonnie sat in silence as Nightmare was going through the kitchen and cooking. "You're like the parent." Shadow Bonnie giggled. Nightmare turned around and growled. Shadow Bonnie quickly looked down. Ring Ring! The phone started ringing, hurting Shadow Bonnie's sensitive ears. "Weird... We never got a call late at night..." Nightmare picked up the phone. "WHO IS THIS?!" "Hello? Hello,Hello! Hi I would like to meet at the Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria!" "I. SAID. WHO. IS . THIS!" Nightmare growled on the phone. But the phone declined... Nightmare chuckled. "I'm not going there. They won't answer me! C'mon Shadow Bonnie we are just gonna get this over with!" He grabbed Shadow Bonnie's ears and dragged him to the drive way of the House. Shadow Bonnie had his back on the concrete and he was shaking in fear. "It will only hurt for a while. I'm pretty sure you would handle it like you did to that virus you lost from..." "What?! I don't know what you're talking about-" Shadow Bonnie replied in a stammering voice." Nightmare rolled his eyes. "Any last words? We need your remnant inside you." Shadow Bonnie gulped. "Um.... I have one...." "Okay...." "SHADOW FREDDDYYYY!!!!!!!!" Shadow Bonnie screamed on top of his non-existing lungs. Nightmare sighed and dig his claws in Shadow Bonnie's chest slowly. The oil dropped from the wound Nightmare is giving. Shadow Bonnie started crying. Nightmare stopped for a moment. "*sigh* This is Why we should never have connection of some sort with the ones we will kill." Shadow Bonnie looked at Nightmare's red eyes in pain. Nightmare looked away and impaled the chest with his big claws....

Shadow Freddy raced to find a house. He saw a giant bear animatronic. He ran towards the animatronic with Marionette and Golden Freddy... But, He stopped mid track. "Shadow Bonnie?" Shadow Freddy said in a voice cracking voice. He kneeled down to see his limp friend with a giant impale on his chest. Shadow Freddy stared in shock. Marionette and Golden pushed Nightmare away quickly. The rest of the Nightmare animatronics came out when they realized 2 of their friends are missing...
"You guys... Killed my friend..." Shadow Freddy growled. The Nightmare animatronics stared at the lifeless Shadow Bonnie animatronic. "YOU KILLED MY CRUSH! SO IMMA KILL YOU!" Shadow Freddy was about to tackle Nightmare but Nightmarionette grabbed him. "SH! His soul is still here... He didn't go yet. Ask Springtrap... he will help you..." Shadow Freddy stopped struggling from the Nightmarionette's grasp. "You think I will listen... TO SICKOS?!" He kicked Nightmarionette and carried Shadow Bonnie and ran from the house with Golden who is doing a protection shield while Marionette followed...

Shadow Freddy sat in silence... his best friend... just there dead. He didn't do anything... "Shadow Freddy?" A voice said over him. He looked up to see Springtrap. "I heard what happened... I can fix it! His soul is near.... I just gotta patch up the wound! Everything will be okay!" Shadow Freddy looked at Shadow Bonnie. "Fine... But if you lie-" "I will not lie to you... trust me." Springtrap said smiling warmly. Shadow Freddy sighed and handed Springtrap his friend smiling weakly...

(Word count XD: 536 and counting!)

TYSM for all the read TwT

Part 10 will be soon

HAHAHHAHA THIS BOOK IS SH-