Chapter 2

Its been 3 hours and finally the show was over. The pizzeria was now closed for the night. Shadow Bonnie walked through the dark halls. Then a hand grabbed his arm.He shrieked in fear. "Shhhh! You will drive attention! Follow me!" Shadow Freddy exclaimed . He basically dragged Shadow  Bonnie to the exit door."Freddy! We are not allowed! Its bright and scary and-" "Its not so bright right now! C'mon no one will even know we where gone!" Shadow Freddy held Shadow Bonnie's hands in his."But-" Shadow Freddy opened the door. "Are you coming?" Shadow Freddy asked as he stepped out and into the open world. Shadow Bonnie followed him nervously."What if the Puppe-""The Puppet uh huh... She cant boss us around. She cant even hit us if she even want to! Lets go." He ran out into the parking lot with Shadow Bonnie close behind. "What even drove you to this outside thing?" Shadow Bonnie asked. Shadow Freddy shrugged.

"I just wanna go out with you- AS IN LIKE A "PLAYDATE" YOU KNOW!?" Shadow Bonnie smiled at Shadow Freddy for a bit. Shadow Freddy leaded Shadow Bonnie to the back of the pizzeria. Something caught Shadow Bonnie's eyes."Whats that?" Shadow Bonnie asked. It was a old Freddy Fazbear head. Shadow Bonnie picked it up and examined it. "It must have been a prototype-""Then why is it even here? It should have been thrown away out years ago right?" Shadow Freddy asked. Shadow Bonnie shrugged and placed the head down in the garbage bin. Shadow Freddy saw a cupcake on the ground but its not just a cupcake... an animatronic cupcake! "Mr.Cupcake!? OMIGOD IS THAT YOU!?" Shadow Bonnie crouched down smiling."Withered Chica will be happy to see you!" The cupcake turned around revealing a terrifying cupcake with sharp jagged teeth. Shadow Bonnie shrieked."WHAT IN THE NAME OF SCRAPS IS THAT?!" Shadow Bonnie grabbed a piece of Scrap Metal and slammed it on the cupcake over and over again. Shadow Freddy stopped Shadow Bonnie. "SB chill. I think you crushed it quite enough." Shadow Freddy reassured. Shadow Bonnie looked down at the broken cupcake."I-I think your ri-right..." Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie stood there in silence. The cupcake started to move again."ITS STILL ALIVE SHADOW FREDDY KILL IT!" Shadow Bonnie shrieked in fear. Shadow Freddy stared at Shadow Bonnie"I'm sorry but, this is the first time I saw you shouting and yelling... I'M PROUD!" Shadow Freddy exclaimed. Shadow Bonnie hid behind Shadow Freddy. "Its just a cupcake it can't hurt you." They both walked away from the cupcake. The Cupcake watched as the 2 Shadow Animatronic disappear. The Cupcake hopped away to the Parking Lot. "CoMe HeRE My LIttLe CUpCakE." The chilling voice said calmly. The Cupcake hopped into it's "Master's" hand. "I KnEw YoU WOuLD Do aN AmAZiNg JoB. NoW TeLl ME WhAt DiD YoU SeE My SwEeT CuPCakE?" The Cupcake whispered  in a demonic voice to it's Master's non existing ears. "HoHoHOO YoU DId 2X's As WeLl ThAn UsUaL! HAHAHA LeTs RePoRt ThIs To NIgHtMaRe!" Then the cupcake and the figure disappeared into thin air laughing...