Chapter 4

The Toy animatronics and Shadow Bonnie stared in shock."YOU?! HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?!" Toy Bonnie shrieked."Someone heard commotion so they chose to investigate apparently. So they fled, leaving me to drag myself to hide." Shadow Bonnie looked out of the window in fear now."Do you think that they will get us? I'm scared Marionette..." Shadow Bonnie cried a bit. Marionette Smiled."Why don't you just hang out with Shadow Freddy... I'm sure he will make you feel better." Marionette said. Shadow Bonnie flew away to Shadow Freddy. "Shadow Freddy..." Shadow Bonnie called out quietly as he opened the storage room door. "Yes SB?" Shadow Freddy replied with a smile on his face. "C-Can I stay here for a bit?" Shadow Bonnie asked nervously as he walked in.
"OF COURSE!" Shadow Freddy exclaimed. Shadow Bonnie walked over and sat down next to Shadow Freddy,hugging his arm. Shadow Freddy smiled."They look is so cute!" Withered Chica exclaimed. "Or pretty gay."Withered Foxy added. Withered Chica glared at Withered Foxy for a moment. "CHILL, I support!" Withered Foxy shouted in defense of himself. "If I have arms... I will SMACK YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW!"
While Withered Foxy And Chica was having a little quarrel, Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy and Withered Freddy and Withered Bonnie was staring at the whole fight. "Maybe we should leave them be..." Shadow Freddy said uneasily. "Yep!" Withered Bonnie said and they all raced out of the room.
Withered Bonnie was looking outside of the window. "I really wanna go outside.... HEY WHY DONT WE PRETEND-" "How could we pretend?" Shadow Freddy asked. Marionette flew towards them smiling. "Shadow Freddy. Shadow Bonnie It's about time for you guys go to your spots. The 2 shadows flew away from each other and the day seemed pretty normal from then on.

It was now night again. Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy was sitting next to each other looking at the moon through the window. "So SB, whatcha wanna do today?" "I don't know- You choose. Anything but going outside". Shadow Bonnie replied. Shadow Freddy stood up and ran into the storage room to get something. He picked up some crayons and paper and raced back to Shadow Bonnie. "Here! Lets draw! Like how we should be doing if we where still alive." Shadow Bonnie took a piece of paper and smiled at Shadow Freddy. They started drawing piles and piles of art work. Most of them where just flowers, Their animatronic friends and etc. Shadow Bonnie looked up to see someone outside. "Wait why is Marionette outside? Didn't she said that outside was dangerous..." Shadow Bonnie whispered to himself. "Hey,Shadow Freddy wait here for a while please. I wanna see why is Marionette doing outside." Shadow Bonnie explained. Shadow Freddy nodded. Shadow Bonnie opened the door quietly and walked out of the pizzeria nervously. He saw The Puppet disappear to the back of the pizzeria. Shadow Bonnie followed the Puppet quietly.

 Shadow Bonnie followed the Puppet quietly

...