Chapter 9

Shadow Freddy was with the deactivated Withered Animatronics. He keeps walking back and forth waiting for Springtra to tell him the news. "Shadow Freddy! Come here I did it!" Springtrap exclaimed. Shadow Freddy walked into the corner of the room smiling. Springtrap flipped on the switch and beamed a smile.

The world came back slowly to Shadow Bonnie's eyes. He looked around the room seeing a familiar face. "SHADOW FREDDY!" Shadow Bonnie exclaimed and hugged Shadow Freddy tightly. Shadow Freddy kissed Shadow Bonnie's forehead. He looked up at Springtrap whispering. "Thank you so much." Springtrap did a thumbs up. Shadow Bonnie kissed Shadow Freddy's cheek. Shadow Freddy felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Springtrap infront of him. "Tell him. He's back, ALIVE. Tell him now." Shadow Freddy bitted his bottom lip. "Okay..." He pulled away from the hug. "SB... I wanna tell you something..." "I know what you're gonna say." "OH!" There was an akward silence. Springtrap walked out of the room keeping his head down, pretending not to hear anything. "I want to say... I love you too." Shadow Bonnie blushed and kissed Shadow Freddy on the lips passionetly. Shadow Freddy kissed back smiling. They pulled away smiling and looking eachother in the eyes.

The end

(Finally u all will say. The cringe is OVER)