Chapter 5

Shadow Bonnie slowly walked back."CHiLd, IM NoT MaRIOneTtE... IM NiGhTMaRIoNeTTe. YoU'Re ClOsE BuT, NOt ClOSe EnoUgH." Nightmarionette said in a bone chilling voice. "O-oh I'm sorry I should be going now..." Shadow Bonnie said nervously, but when he turned around he bumped into something... or someone. He looked up to see another Freddy... "Heh... I'm sorry again, I really should be going-" but the Freddy grabbed Shadow Bonnie's arm and lifted him up to reach his height."THIS IS THE THING WE NEED TO GET FOR NIGHTMARE?! NIGHTMARE CHICA'S STUPID CUPCAKE THINKS THIS TINY BONNIE HAS A POWERFUL REMNANT?! HA THAT CUPCAKE MAKES ME LAUGH!" Nightmarionette slapped the Freddy. "HUSH. Her cupcake helped us so much!Besides we need to get him and another Freddy to Nightmare!" Nightmarionette snarled. Shadow Bonnie felt fear build up. He doesn't wanna go with those guys, NO WAY! Shadow Bonnie took a deep breath and let out a long scream."SHUT UP SHUT UP!" Nightmare Freddy growled and he covered Shadow Bonnie's mouth. Shadow Bonnie tried teleporting away but... he can't. Could these "Nightmares" block special ability's?! Shadow Bonnie tried screaming through Nightmare Freddy's hand, but it's no use... Shadow Bonnie heard footsteps getting louder and louder. He felt joy as he sees Shadow Freddy, Marionette,Toy Bonnie, and Withered Bonnie. "PUT HIM DOWN RIGHT NOW!"Shadow Freddy shouted. Nightmarionette flew infront of Nightmare Freddy.
"Heh... Marionette I'm surprised you're all better now. Surely you won't mind if we keep this Bonnie now won't you?" She said calmly smiling. Marionette growled. "No. I will mind. He is family and I will NOT let you hurt an innocent boy like that." "Well you leave me no choice..." Nightmarionette sighed. She extended her arms and threw Marionette to the wall. Withered Bonnie looked at the Nightmares in rage. "STOP IT! GIVE US BACK OUR FRIEND!" "Awe~ A BONNIE WITH NO FACE! Wait until Nightmare Bonnie hears about this!" Nightmare Freddy laughed. Tiny Freddy's climbed down from Nightmare Freddy. "Freddles... Please do this for your "Papa" Attack Them." Nightmare Freddy said. The Freddles nodded and started to race towards the other side. Toy Bonnie shrieked and kicked a Freddle away from him. Shadow Freddy helped Marionette up. "Shadow Freddy... you have to go... NOW! GO INSIDE OF THE PIZZERIA AND DON'T COME OUT!" Marionette ordered. Shadow Freddy nodded and flew inside of the Pizzeria,closing the door in fear. Withered Foxy walked up to Shadow Freddy. "Ey, Mate you came in here like you saw a shark attack on land! What happened?" "Well first... the Shark part is random... and secondly..."He grabbed Withered Foxy's arm. "Don't. let. go." "Tell me what happened." Shadow Freddy sighed. "So Shadow Bonnie and I where drawing and Shadow Bonnie thought he saw Marionette outside so he told me that he will check it out so then after a while I heard screaming and so did some animatronics so we all raced outside to see what they seem to call "nightmare" animatronics and they start attacking and they have Shadow Bonnie in their grasp and lastly Marionette told me to go inside the pizzeria and hide." Shadow Freddy explained quickly. Mangle dropped down from the ceiling and walked towards Shadow Freddy. "You two basically got this mess by your stupidity." Mangle stated. "Wow Mangle! SOOOO HELPFUL." Shadow Freddy said sarcastically. Mangle glared. "C'mon Shadow Freddy I just wanna make a -" "CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR!"Toy Bonnie shouted in fear. They where dragging Marionette into the pizzeria and locked the doors quickly. "What about Shadow Bonnie?!" Shadow Freddy shouted. "They got us outnumbered! We will save him soon,but now after 1 hour the sun will rise!" Withered Bonnie said. Toy Bonnie dropped Marionette to the floor. "SHADOW BONNIE THAT INNOCENT BOI THAT IS LIKE A SIBLING TO ME! NO!!!" Shadow Freddy slapped Toy Bonnie. "I SHOULD FEEL SAD BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, BUT SINCE I WASN'T CARFUL WHO KNOWS WHAT THOSE ANIMATRONICS WILL DO TO HIM!" shouted Shadow Freddy. "..........that's gay." Mangle said quietly. "I know! Like I said that last night but Chica got all mad about it." Foxy whispered to Mangle. Shadow Freddy walked away with his head down. "I'm going to stay in the storage room with Withered Freddy and Chica..." He walked in the storage room and closed the door... hoping nothing bad will happen to his best friend.