Chapter 6

Shadow Bonnie didn't saw anything... He could only hear... Normally he can see just fine in the dark but this time he can't... Shadow Bonnie then felt something untie from the back of his head. 'Did they literally blindfolded me?! What do they not want me to see?' Shadow Bonnie felt the hard floor as he got dropped to the ground by Nightmare Freddy. Shadow Bonnie scrambled to a corner of the room... it looks like a house! Shadow Bonnie looked at Nightmare Freddy in fear as he curdled up into a ball and stayed in the dark corner. He saw a animatronic chicken walk in... Nightmare Chica. "Awe the little bunny is afraid? He should be soon he will be next." "Now, Now, Nightmare Chica we will not do it right now. Later... when the time comes." A voice said in the shadows... 2 red eyes stared at Shadow Bonnie. The figure emerged to plain sight. "My name is Nightmare. You must be Shadow Bonnie. Nice to meet you." The Black animatronic said grinning. Shadow Bonnie turned away from the animatronic's eyes. "I'm too young to die..." is what Shadow Bonnie whispered. Nightmare laughed. "Well you sure are a bum to be with!" Shadow Bonnie glared at Nightmare. Nightmare Bonnie ran into the room with a weird stuff animal dude... "I HEARD WE GOT ANOTHER BONNIE IN THE HOUSE!" Nightmare Bonnie ran towards to Shadow Bonnie. "..." "He's quiet... I LIKE IT! Plushtrap say hi to him!" Plushtrap walked up to Shadow Bonnie. "... Hi." Shadow Bonnie screamed and pushed Plushtrap away. "Um- Nightmare can't we just leave him alone?" Nightmare Balloon Boy asked as he walked in the room. Nightmare rolled his eyes. All the Nightmare animatronics left except Nightmare. Shadow Bonnie stared into the red eyes of Nightmare. "Kid. You know why you are brought here. Now tell me, there are 2 if you ,If I'm not mistaken... where is the other one?" Shadow Bonnie glared. "Ask your crew. I'm not saying nothing!" Shadow Bonnie snarled. Nightmare sighed. "How could I earn your trust? Or at least make you answer some questions?" Nightmare asked as he sat in-front of Shadow Bonnie. Shadow Bonnie smirked at the question. "Say my name." "What?" "Say my name." Shadow Bonnie repeated the question again with a proud grin plastered over his face. "... I- Shadow Bonnie?" "No." Shadow Bonnie turned to face away from Nightmare. Nightmare growled. "Well what IS your name?" Nightmare asked in the friendliest tone possible. "RXQFSFASXC." Shadow Bonnie said casually. "RXQFsHAXSe- What?" Nightmare tried to say his name but failed miserably.
Shadow Bonnie giggled at Nightmare's confused face. Nightmare made Shadow Bonnie stand up and dragged him upstairs. Shadow Bonnie was looking at the pictures. "Why is there a picture of William Afton? He killed all of us..." Shadow Bonnie asked when he finally stopped dragging him. "Well this is the home of his son... Chris Afton." Nightmare laughed and started to drag Shadow Bonnie towards a bedroom where all of the Nightmare Animatronics are just sitting or talking. "...Can you let me go..." "No. We need your remnant. Along with your boyfriend's remnant." "WH- Shadow Freddy?! Heh... he's a friend! Not a boyfriend!" Nightmare laughed. "You really think I'm that stupid?! Well little bunny lemme say that I know many things about you. Including your past. You may not remember but... Heh you met one of us Nightmares before! You know Springtrap right? You hate William. That means you hate Springtrap." "Springtrap is a better version of William!" "They are still the same person though. So think before you speak." Nightmare growled. "You met Nightmare FredBear. I'm sure you will remember him..." Shadow Bonnie looked around the room and saw Nightmare FredBear. Nightmare FredBear stared at Shadow Bonnie. "RXQFSFASXC?..."

(This scene of Nightmare FredBear  and Shadow Bonnie is in Play as Shadow Bonnie. You will see Nightmare FredBear it's on YouTube.)