Chapter 14

"Promise!" My mum called to me as I stepped into the house. "Promise, are you okay?" She came running to me a gave me a hug, which took me a by surprise.

"I'm fine, just a little shaken up." I told her letting go of her embrace. "Theo's going to be okay too, don't worry mum." She looked tired and stressed. I knew Theo was the reason for it.

"Come on," She lead me to the kitchen and sat me down at the island. She went behind the counter and started cooking. "Tell me. What happened?"

"Well, like I said on the phone, Theo was unconscious on the bathroom floor when I found her. I called the ambulance and they came to get her," she nodded. "Once we were at the hospital an older lady asked me some questions about Theo, I didn't like it one bit though. She was asking me stuff that I didn't say. Then the rest of the day went by pretty smoothly, Harry came--"

"Harry?" She cut me off.

"Mhm, he was worried." I said nervously.

"Shouldn't he have been in school?" She was concerned.

"It was right after school when he called me. Anyways, Harry and Niall came to check on Theo. Then I came home." I decided to leave out the part when it was just Harry and I.

"What's Harry like?" She asked curiously.

I smiled at the thought of him.

"He's freaking beautiful." Is what I wanted to say, but decided against it.

"He's very polite, gentle, and kind. Always thinks about others and isn't conceded. He's a very nice boy, mum."

"I would like to meet him some day soon," she smiled and my heart beat quickened. Harry meeting my parents? That's a scary thought.

"Sure, you have a date in mind?" I knew she would.

"Um, tomorrow night? Dinner?" She raised her eyebrows as she asked the questions.

"Alright, I'll see what he's up to." I told her hopping off of the stool. Sliding my phone out of my pocket, I decided to text him

Me: Hey Harry :) I was wonder what you're doing tomorrow night...?

I walked into my room, and left my phone on the dresser, waiting for his reply.

Harry: I'm free, why?

Me: My parents want to meet you. I was thinking you could come over for dinner?

Harry: I would love to meet your parents :)

Me: Great! Come over around 6;30?

Harry: As you wish ;)

I smiled. Harry made me smile all the time. Who would have thought that in just three days he would make such an impact on my life. A year ago, my life was completely different.

Shaking my head to erase the thoughts I turned my iPod on and plugged it into the speakers.

"Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now."

I want someone to think of me that way. Does Harry think of me that way? No, course not.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady."

The lyrics played as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Staring into the reflection I noticed my tired eyes, unruly hair, and pale skin.

Harry called me beautiful. This? Beautiful? I smiled again at the his words.

"You're so beautiful, Promise." His voice replayed over and over in my head.

"Enjoying the view?" My dad tapped my shoulder. I realized that I was staring in the mirror.

I was slightly embarrassed, with no way to cover it up. "Yes I was enjoying my view. What do you want dad?" I joked.

"I was coming to ask how Theo was."

"She'll be fine. I'm not sure what happened though." I didn't feel like explaining the whole thing.

"Is she still on the hospital?" He asked.

"Yeah, they're keeping her over night." I walked over to my bed and layer down, I was very tired from the busy day.

"Go to sleep, Promise." He said. "You have school tomorrow." I groaned as he walked out the door. Slipping my pajamas on, I continued to listen to the song.

"Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up."

"Good night Ed, tomorrow's going to be hella weird." I shut down my iPod and climbed into bed. Every thing seemed right.

___________________

hi y'all! So I know it's a short chapter

sorry not sorry ;D

but I wanted the school day to be it's own chapter haha :)