Poseidon x SMR

This is a request from  Rosaleen21. Enjoy and give me more please, I still have some free space in this book left.

Y/n woke up in a cage. He looked around the dark room and touched the crates of the cage. He tried to break it with his power – fire, but he wasn't able to. He punched the crates in frustration, making the whole cage shake. He walked around like an angry tiger, waiting for his captor to reveal himself. He didn't have to wait for long. Y/n crossed his arms against his chest and glared at Poseidon.

-I'm glad that you woke up. - he said.

-Why did you lock me up in here? - he asked leaning back against the cage wall. - You really have no respect for a fellow god.

-Because you are all pests. - answered Poseidon. - The only thing I want from you is giving birth to my child. Then you will be killed.

Poseidon's words made Y/n widen his eyes, then he became angry. In the end he just laughed loudly. Poseidon glared at Y/n's laughing form, as if he just told him the funniest joke he ever heard. He was fully serious.

-There's no way you will top me. - Y/n stated as he calmed down. - If you want a child then kidnap someone else, or present your ass to me.

-I will force you. - said Poseidon, holding his head high.

-Good luck. - smirked Y/n.

Poseidon glared at Y/n one last time and left him in the cage. Y/n kept leaning against the cage until Poseidon got out of sight. Y/n slipped down until he was sitting on the floor. He sighed as his thoughts wandered around his head. Y/n wondered how could he have a crush on someone like Poseidon, yet there he was. He wasn't planning on letting Poseidon have his way with him.

Time skip

Poseidon was torturing Y/n every day. He tried to have sex with him many times but Y/n was untouchable. Poseidon didn't consider the fact that the cage won't be able to hold back Y/n's powers. The god of fire was warming his body up to the point of almost burning, sucessfully keeping Poseidon away from him. Even though Poseidon was trying his best to find a way of getting to Y/n, nothing worked.

-Stop fighting me! - boomed Poseidon as he burned his hand again, trying to touch Y/n's chest.

-Is that all you can do? - smirked Y/n.- You were blabbering about forcing me to have your child. Just submit to me.

-That will never happen. - growled Poseidon in response.

-Then let me go out of this cage. -shrugged Y/n. - Or we will be playing like this for eternity.

Poseidon glanced at Y/n. He could submit and slay Y/n once he conceived, but what was getting in the way was the pride. Poseidon would never show submition to a scum like the other god. There was no one good enough for him in his eyes.

-This is not an option. - he said and walked away, leaving Y/n alone again.

Time skip

Y/n was held captive for ages. Poseidon tried to get in his pants all the time, but he visibly started to get bored. He knew he will not success the second he walked in Y/n's chamber, so after a while he stopped trying completely. Still he was used to visiting Y/n, so he continued on doing that. They were talking through most of the time, and Poseidon started appreciating his company. Y/n wasn't as foolish and annoying like the other gods. In fact, if Poseidon ever tried, they could be even friends. This realisation hit Poseidon hard, making him rethink his behavior.

-Get up Y/n. - he said one day, walking in his cage. - You're free.

-What? - blinked Y/n surprised.

-You can go. - repeated Poseidon.

Y/n stared at Poseidon for few seconds before he gave him a sad smile. He didn't remember how it is to be free. He went out of the cage with Poseidon, then he left his palace. He was welcomed back by the other gods, but he felt a nagging feeling all the time. When the whole partying mood after his coming back died down, Y/n was sitting in his palace thinking. Finally he clicked his tongue and walked out, heading straight to the one man he longed for.

-What are you doing here? - asked Poseidon. He changed. Y/n noticed how thinner he was, having dark circles under his eyes.

-I missed you. - said Y/n sternly. - I love you. Even though I won't let you top me, I want you to know that I may be gone from that damn cage of yours, but I left my heart here. And I know that you're not okay with me being away either.

-Nonesense. - said Poseidon, even though he knew deep inside, that his joy came back the moment he saw him again.

-Stop bullshitting me! - yelled Y/n startling Poseidon a little. Y/n walked up to Poseidon's throne staring in his eyes and leaned against the armrests. - Say what you feel about me.

-Why do you ask if you know the answer already? - asked Poseidon, not being able do move away.

-I want to hear that from you. -answered Y/n.

-I...no. - frowned Poseidon.

-Say it. - Y/n growled in Poseidon's ear. - Then we can go to the good part. - Y/n was showing his dominant side and it turned Poseidon on, even though he would never admit that.

-I love you too. - he muttered only for Y/n to hear.

Y/n smirked pleased with his accomplishment and kissed Poseidon hungrily. Poseidon widened his eyes not knowing what to do until he gave in and kissed back, earning a groan of aproval from Y/n. They kissed for a while before Poseidon pushed Y/n away. Before he could get the wrong idea, Poseidon dragged him to his bedroom and kissed him again. They took each other's clothes quickly, throwing them away on the floor. Y/n pulled Poseidon close to him and gripped his hips massaging them. Poseidon didn't even notice when he started moaning into the kiss. Then he felt his back hitting the matress as they fell on it, with Y/n on top of him. Poseidon's pride nudged him to fight Y/n, but he didn't want to. He gave in the pleasure he received from Y/n. He gasped when Y/n's finger entered his ass. Y/n moved it in and out earning small grunts from Poseidon. Then the second and third finger was added.

-Do it Y/n. - moaned Poseidon. - I want you.

-Look at yourself now. - smirked Y/n. -So lewd, begging me to get inside of you.

Y/n kissed Poseidon before he could answer him and retracted his fingers out of him. Y/n pushed his cock inside of Poseidon, earning a loud moan from his lover. He stayed still to let him adjust for a bit, before Poseidon gave him a nod, signaling that he was allowed to move. He rolled his hips slowly, then faster and rougher. Poseidon cursed his past self for being so stubborn, refusing to submit to Y/n. He didn't know what he was missing on, until now. Y/n kissed all over Poseidon's neck and chest marking him as his. Poseidon wrapped his arms around Y/n, pulling him closer. He moaned at the top of his lungs when Y/n hit his sweet spot. Y/n smirked as he knew he found what he was looking for. He aimed at it and slammed himslef in that spot fast and rough making Poseidon unable to think properly.

-Where do you want me to cum? - asked Y/n.

-Inside. - moaned Poseidon. - Fill me up!

Poseidon arched his back in pleasure as he released his cum on his chest. Y/n gave one last thrust before he cummed inside of Poseidon. They shared a kiss after that. Y/n pulled out of Poseidon and held him close against his chest.

-I can't wait until we will meet our baby. - said Y/n.

-Why won't we make sure I will get pregnant? - asked Poseidon pulling Y/n on top of him again.