Jealous!Bakugo x SMR

Request from hanahaki_himiko. I tried to follow you directions, let's see how it played out.

Bakugo couldn't take it. He glared at his boyfriend Y/n, who was flirting with Deku. And Deku visibly liked it. Bakugo clenched his fist at that. He hated to even think about losing Y/n. They did have a hard time lately, mostly because of Bakugo's yelling and starting the fights with Y/n, but he never thought that his boyfriend could leave him, esspecially for Deku. Yet whenever Y/n was around Bakugo he was ignoring him and talking to the others. Bakugo admited to himslef that he was too rough on Y/n a week ago, but he didn't have the opportunity to apologize. Every time he tried, Y/n was surrounded with friends, or flirting with Midoriya.

-I won't let him steal Y/n away from me. - muttered Bakugo.

He walked up to them with his fits clenched and fury in his eyes. Deku only smirked seeing that, making Bakugo even more furious. Y/n didn't notice his boyfriend at first, but once he did, he was pushed away from Midoriya.

-What the hell do you think you're doing? - growled Bakugo.

-Nothing yet. - answered Deku. - It must hurt to see your boyfried prefering someone else over you.

That's when Bakugo snapped. He jumped on Deku and punched his jaw breaking it in the process. Bakugo gave him a black eye and two broken ribs before Y/n managed to finaly pull him away. Bakugo trashed and yelled trying to break free from Y/n.

-Get the fuck away from me Y/n, you fucking traitor! - yelled Bakugo, with tears in his eyes.

-Katsuki, calm down. - said Y/n.

-You calm down you damn asshole! -screamed Bakugo, turning his attention to Y/n. - You traitor! Instead of fucking talking to me you're fucking around with that damn extra?!- Bakugo finally broke free from Y/n's grasp and yelled frofanities at him, hitting Y/n's chest in anger. - What did he do to you to twist your mind to like him? What did he gave you that I couldn't?!

-I didn't fuck Deku or anyone else ever since I'm in a relationship with you. - said Y/n. - I wanted you to see that you can lose me, that you can't take me for granted and yell at me all the time. And I knew that I will get your attention if I started hitting on Deku.

-Don't you dare to do it again. - said Katsuki. - You mean to me more than my life, so don't you dare to leave me. - saying the last part Katsuki started crying. Y/n wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's shaking form and whispered sweet nothings into his ear until he calmed down.

-I'm sorry for ignoring you and flirting with Midoriya. - he said when Bakugo calmed down.

-And I'm sorry for yelling at you without a reason. - answered Bakugo, resting his cheek on Y/n's shoulder.

-Let's go to my dorm and get you some loving now, shall we? - smiled Y/n.

-Good idea, you have a lot to make up for, asshole. - answered Bakugo.

Y/n chuckled and picked Bakugo up. Katsuki wrapped himself around Y/n like a koala around the tree and closed his eyes as Y/n carried him to his room. Once they arrived Y/n locked the door with Bakugo in his arms and fell on the bed. They shared a passionate kiss before they felt hunger for each other. They were tearing the clothes off of each other's bodies. They were thrown in the random direcions as Katsuki and Y/n were getting more and more fired up for each other. Katsuki was too impatient to wait until Y/n will start preparing him, so he did it himslef. Once he decided that he was ready he rolled on top of Y/n and sat down on his cock, slipping it all the way in at one go. Bakugo arched his back in pleasure, for the past week he was deprived of sex, so now he was incredibly sensitive. Y/n felt the same. No matter how angry he would be with Katsuki, he would always come back to this tight ass and sexy moans of his lover.

-You're mine and only mine, got it? -growled Katsuki as he gripped the hair on the back of Y/n's head and pulled them back. His bouncing never slowed down.

-Yes baby. - grunted Y/n as he rolled his hips to create more of that pleasureble friction.

They kissed passionately until their climaxes started getting closer. They cumed together with loud moans,but that still wasn't enough. They needed more. Y/n rolled on top of Katsuki and pounded into him until another orgasm shook their bodies. That continued until they passed out from exhaustion in the morning.