Arden Redgrave...(His Bio)

This Chapter is Just The Changes To the Timeline That Arden Affected... Only Reaching past DMC 1 & 3... It Also Contains Arden's Arsenal, Appearance, Abilities, etc...

Arden's History:

Arden is the Third and Youngest Son of Sparda and Eva, he gains his demonic half from his father, Sparda and his Human half from his mother, Eva... Arden is a paranormal mercenary, private investigator and vigilante Devil Hunter, dedicated to exterminating Evil Demons and any other malevolent supernatural forces that pursue the safety of the Human World... 

A mission he follows in pursuit of those who murdered his mother, corrupted his oldest brother and destoryed his family...

In his younger years when his brother, Vergil dragged him into a dispute between himself and Dante, he was forced to go into battle on short notice, causing him to battle the armies of hell alongside Dante in his simple slim, charcol jeans, dark ocean blue v-neck and simple red and black, plaid fannel with his sleeves rolled up and buttons undone... This was a year after the encounter with Gliver who so happened to be Vergil in deguise...

This conflict at Temen-Ni-Gru cause both Dante and Arden to unlock the inner Devil within them and force their hand in battling Vergil and Arkarm, the father of another Devil Hunter, Lady... This battle took a turn as Arkarm betrayed Vergil and gained the power of Sparda by using the twin's amulets... In the heat of battle and Arden's few words of sincerity, Vergil temporaily allied himself with his brothers to defeat Arkarm...

After the battle, the brothers were forced into another dispute which caused Arden to leave the twins to battle it out... Unable to rationalise between the two... Thus the battle between twins ensued while Arden witnessed Lady hold her father at gunpoint... Using his words of sincerity, he offered her a choice... "Kill Your father and live with that burden... Or Allow me to carry that burden for you..." 

Lady pulled the trigger... Saving a teenager his innocence from taking a human life...

Dante offically opened his shop named, Devil May Cry both brothers believing Vergil had perished... Their relationship was never the same... 

Years passed and a mysterious woman who was identical to the Brother's mother appeared. She attacked Dante as a test... The quick battle resulted in Dante calling his younger brother who he hadn't seen in a few years due to the separation from Vergil's death...

The Brother's teamed up once more, both with individual abilities and skills the other hadn't seen before... Though the brother's remained stiff, the journey on Mallet Island eventually pulled the two close together upon the arrival of a mysterious figure who fought almost identically to Dante... Nelo Angelo...

The battle was long and they eventually found out that Trish, the woman who was identical to their mother was just a demon who was cloned for nefarious intentions to lure the brothers to the Island... Unable to kill the woman who shares the same face as their mother, they left her alone where they recently killed the Demon, Nightmare...

The journey continued, eventually creating another emotional rollercoster for the brothers as Nelo Angelo was none other than a corrupted Vergil... Forced to fight, the brothers gave Vergil an act of mercy... They ended his life... Letting him rest...

Dante retrieved Vergil's amulet, combining them with his own and Force Edge... Summoning the Legendary Devil Sword Sparda... Arden allowed Dante to wield the weapon while his own amulet, the third that was unclear of intent began its first change...

The brothers found Mundus, the demon king who killed their mother... Trish was held captive and as a way of redemption, she sacraficed her life to save Dante and Arden... In a fit of rage and vengence, the two brothers fought alongside each other and destroyed Mundus...