And Into The Frying Pan...

Arden's POV

Mr Tall, Pale and Brooding... Right when I was expecting a party, I get this stiff. "So, you the boss of this castle?" I playfully asked while taking a casual step forward.

I knew he was paying attention to my every move. But it didn't matter. "You Jest at a time like this... The Apocalypse is upon you..." His deep tone didn't have any affect as I scoffed.

"One too many of those Apocolypses can really lower the standard. Y'know, this is just another Tuesday"

He continued sitting on his uncomfortable looking throne. My eyes narrowed on his sword, it looked pretty wicked. "Say... How about we skip the monologuing and get to the good stuff?"

"You are quite arrogant. That will prove to be your downfall, Half-Breed" I placed my hand on my chest, "Ouch... Pulling out the trash talk already?"

His body rose from the throne, his right hand gripped the blade and ripped it from the ground. The faces simmered with raw energy. "Okay then... How about a good old fashion sword fight?"

My hand gripped Meta from by back in Greatsword form. Both right hand wielding. "Any rules you wanna place?" I curiously asked.

He focused on my form as his eyes gleamed red. With the same inclination to start the battle. We both charged forth, creating our very own sonic booms.

Our blades clashed as they sparked slightly. "Quick question?... What's your safe word?" He growled, pushing against my force.

I stepped backwards, leaning out of the way from his sword. He swung low, causing me to step over the blade that carved through the ground like butter.

We ensued in a fast paced battle, our swords clashed and blitzed along the battlefield. Like two barely visible blurs, unable to be seen by the naked eye.

He shoulder barged me, causing me to stumble. His rapid three hit slash attack carved into me. As he went for a forth, I blocked with Juggernaut. His next flurry of attacks were blocked as I absorbed the energy.

I spun and duck under a wide swing, turning Meta into Short Swords. Two quick swipes at the knees, then pivoting to slash the chest twice. As he stumbled, I rapidly progressed forward, unleashing a flurry of bicycle slashes that moved so fast they created a funnel of air.

I lept up, still finalising my rotation. Bringing down each blade. War used his left arm to shield himself as my weapons scrapped off his armored appendage. Generating bright hot sparks that danced along the pavement.

"Huh... Not bad" I gave praise. "You are arrogant but formidable" Clashing once more, my blade becoming a Greatsword. Our clash sent us skidding back.

Recovering quickly, I closed the distance with a stinger, into a Million Stabs. Thrusting one last time, I performed a quick Overdrive. Sending three energy based slashes his way.