Underestimating...

As the rose flew through the air, all the horsemen prepared for a fight. I knew they were powerful and together they were bound to be quite the team but I'm me... My smirk, posture, it was all relaxed and groovy. I could sense how unnerved some of them were by it. 

The rose crashed into the hot ground, instantly bursting into flames. As the symbolic siren to begin fighting sounded. All Horsemen charged forth. With Death and War closing the distance first, I stepped out of the way of Fury's whip and slapped my blade into the bullets fired by Strife. 

The projectiles flew towards Fury while the whip was flicked towards Strife. I pivoted to the side, avoiding War's onslaught, then quickly ducked low. Tripping Death. Engaging in a sword battle with War, I pulled Meta into Short Swords to deal with Death at the same time. 

Mixing it up, I made sure to keep the element of speed and unpredictability on my side as I sliced Strife's bullets to dust and parried a twin sythe. While kicking the flat side of War's sword into Fury's unleashed whip. 

That's when I had to lean out of the way of Strife blitzing past me with his twin sabers. Ensuing in a quick clash of blades with Death and Strife, I skipped back with a parry. "No Touchy, Feely!" I quipped, stepping over a low sweeping sword attack from War. Using Juggarnaut, I blocked an attack from Death, deflected Strife's Saber. Then kicked the hilt of War's Sword. While moving, Fury launched her whip, which I caught it in my grasp, throwing it into the ground. Stepping on it hard. 

Dashing forth, I ran along the barbed Whip, reaching Fury who pulled out a single sword of ice as Meta clashed, creating a shockwave of energy. With me slamming downards. "Not bad for a dead person" I taunted. She growled, "Pathetic Wretch!" Her foot slammed into my abdomen, sending me skidding across the rocky plain. 

I had to parry Death, and then kick Strife out of the way but the piercing attack from War was shoved through my back and out of my chest. Switching to my Gauntlets and Greaves, I stomped the ground, creating an earthquake, sending the horsemen away. 

Dashing towards War, with War equipped, I went full fisticuffs with his sword embedded through my back. Our fists clashed, creating pockets of exploding air. With a Brazilian Kick Boxing roundhouse, I kept the momentum, dropping low. Sweeping War from under. While performing the maneuver, I ripped Chaoseater from my back. Using it like a baseball bat to knock him away. 

"Man... That's quite balanced" I used the weapon with the Greaves to fight Death. Switching to kick mode, I threw the sword into the air as I rapidly kicked Death in the face, Then flipping backwards, sending the both of us in the air. 

Sending a powerful kick to the side of the head, I then drove my fist from my above sending Death into the ground. As Chaoseater fell, I Air HIked to reach above. With a poweful kick, the blade was sent through Death, pining him. 

Pulling out Cinder, the bladed Brass Knuckles. I sliced bullets out of the air, creating a bow. "Suck on this!" I taunted as Molton Arrows unleashed to pierce towards Strife. He rolled out of the way, but as he took aim, I was behind him. 

A powerful punch clocked across his jaw, then I shanked him three times in the stomach. Dragging the blade up, I spun as the blades extended with flames. Strife grunted in searing pain as hot flames carved across his flesh. 

"In the money!" I spun into a swift kick into the chest, sending him tumbling across the arena. Almost instantly, I had to dodge a massive fist, rotating with excessive speed, whipping out Meta. 

War let a glowing chain fly towards me, which was parried quickly. Teleporting to Strife, I performed a High Time, pulling ourselves into the air. With a quick Aerial Rave, I inverted my position, unleashing a rotating rainstorm of bullets. Quickly kicking off the Horsemen, I shifted into a Helm Splitter, carving into Strife's chest.